Founded in 1791 by Father Lasuen, this mission was located near a pueblo full of convicts, and also suffered earthquake damage. So it was not as successful as some of the other missions. But it remains a place of historical interest, as well as a working church and school.
Established in 1791 by Father Fermin Lasuan. The current church is a replica of the original which was destryed by an earthquake in 1857.