Been here? Rate It!
Natural Bridges State Beach
This is a stretch of beach at the far end of West Cliff Drive which has a interesting natural rock formation. This giant rock situated on the beach looks like a giant bridge with a gaping hole in the middle. Quite stunning. Definatley worth the drive for excellent pics. Make sure you go later in the day, by then the usual morning mist will have burned off.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Santa Cruz Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Saint Vincent and the Grenadines Hotels
- Laughlin Hotels
- Ethiopia Hotels
- Guam Hotels
- Montecatini Terme
- Ho Chi Minh City