Know about this? Rate It!
Stroll Where the Locals are: Montana Ave
Blocks away from the well-beaten sidewalks of 3rd Street Promenade is Montana Ave, a tranquil, tree-lined stretch of local Santa Monica. The ten block hang out mecca features high-end and exclusive fashion spots, spolied-your-baby boutiques, European style cafes and restaurants, opulent one-of-a-kind gift shops, and yoga/pilates studios. The well known shops here include Starbucks, Aveda, Chico's and Lucky Brand. Otherwise, establishments on Montana are on the less commercial side. Catch a sidewalk sale which occur regularly throughout the year to save some bucks and ease up on the credit cards (check on website calendar)!
Montana Ave is accessible by public transport. Get on board via Big Blue Bus 3. A number of MTA routes will bring you within favorable walking distance.
- Family Travel
- Women's Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Santa Monica Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Grosse Pointe Farms Hotels
- Rishikesh Hotels
- Baguio City
- Bukit Panjang New Town Hotels
- Elmvale Hotels
- Giardini Naxos
- Munich Off The Beaten Path
- Missouri Off The Beaten Path
- Cabo San Lucas Off The Beaten Path
- New Orleans Off The Beaten Path
- Outside Berlin
- Bangalore Off The Beaten Path
- Memphis Off The Beaten Path
- Pisa Off The Beaten Path
- Pennsylvania Off The Beaten Path
- Trondheim Off The Beaten Path
- Puerto Rico Off The Beaten Path
- Arkansas Off The Beaten Path