Know about this? Rate It!
Stroll Where the Locals are: Montana Ave
Blocks away from the well-beaten sidewalks of 3rd Street Promenade is Montana Ave, a tranquil, tree-lined stretch of local Santa Monica. The ten block hang out mecca features high-end and exclusive fashion spots, spolied-your-baby boutiques, European style cafes and restaurants, opulent one-of-a-kind gift shops, and yoga/pilates studios. The well known shops here include Starbucks, Aveda, Chico's and Lucky Brand. Otherwise, establishments on Montana are on the less commercial side. Catch a sidewalk sale which occur regularly throughout the year to save some bucks and ease up on the credit cards (check on website calendar)!
Montana Ave is accessible by public transport. Get on board via Big Blue Bus 3. A number of MTA routes will bring you within favorable walking distance.
- Family Travel
- Women's Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Santa Monica Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Oklahoma City Off The Beaten Path
- Mount Shasta Off The Beaten Path
- Louisville Off The Beaten Path
- Surrounding places and cities
- Saint Louis Off The Beaten Path
- King's Lynn Off The Beaten Path
- San José del Cabo Off The Beaten Path
- Juneau Off The Beaten Path
- Dawson Off The Beaten Path
- Southport Off The Beaten Path
- Leiria Off The Beaten Path
- Mykonos Off The Beaten Path