Know about this?
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Again, we're facing the Pacific Ocean, so be prepared for rather chilly weather.
It was amazing to see joggers wearing sports tank tops and shorts and out jogging, while i had to be fully clothed! heheheehee...
I suppose they're used to the cold winds!
Miscellaneous: Again, buy water from convenience stores or from gas stations. These places tend to be cheaper.
Miscellaneous: Pack your sunglasses! Santa Monica is really just a city by the sea. So pack...normally. Bring clothing appropriate for the time of year. LA is cooler in the Winter with a nice breeze blowing off the water. Bring a sweater and a jacket just in case. It has been known to be unseasonably warm though with beach days occuring at the same time as cooler evenings.
Clothing/Shoes/Weather Gear: Even though Santa Monica is a beach city, some of the upscale restarants do have a dress code. So if you plan to eat at one of these places, do dress appropriately.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Santa Monica Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Valona Hotels
- K'aghak' Artashat Hotels
- Vålberg Hotels
- Pancurbatu Hotels
- Prefecture of Chalkidiki
- Heron Island
- Kuwait What to Pack
- Cameroon What to Pack
- Bolivia What to Pack
- Nottingham What to Pack
- Glacier National Park What to Pack
- Guayaquil What to Pack
- Lhasa What to Pack
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador What to Pack
- Tibet What to Pack
- Inle Lake What to Pack
- Banff National Park What to Pack
- Belize District What to Pack