Been here? Rate It!
Buca di Beppo: Italian ???
Typical Italian-American restaurant.
Looks quite genuine but who knows ??
Had a lasagna - was overseasoned with Garlic making it somewhat inedible.
Tried the house red - it had a strange resinous taste - possibly indicating poor storage conditions.
I rounded things off with an "expresso" that was okay, but bore little in common with an Italian expresso. It was more like a cup of soup.
On the whole - mediocre experience.
Nice decor though.
Favorite Dish: the mineral water was okay.
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Muhafazat Janub Sina'
- Canoga Park Hotels
- Fort George Island Hotels
- Burnaby Hotels
- Zions View Hotels
- Limone sul Garda