Been here? Rate It!
Library Ale House: Great beer selection, Great food
Library Ale House has been serving great food for longer than I've lived in Los Angeles. I wouldn't call them a gastro-pub, but they do get on the fancy side, with Kobe and buffalo burgers, and salmon fish-n-chips. The regular fish-n-chips are my favorite, but I'd also be happy with nothing but their excellent tortilla chips and salsa.
The beer selection is a combination of regional micro-brews, better known small brews (Sierra Nevada?) and European brews.
This is my favorite hang-out after an afternoon at the beach.
Favorite Dish: The fish-n-chips have a great crispy outside with a solid piece of fish inside. Good sized portion. Served over curly fries.
- Food and Dining
- Beer Tasting
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Valeggio sul Mincio
- Breitenbush Hot Springs Hotels
- Schloss Hohenwerfen Hotels
- North Western Province Hotels
- Tinerhir Hotels