Been here? Rate It!
The Hump: Great Sushi at an airport???!!!
For those that love sushi, it is a MUST. It's located right above another restaurant, Typhoon. Some of the best albacore around. They also have a wide array of sake. The seating area is quite small and reservations are a must. But while you wait for a table, you can have a cocktail and sit out on the balcony and watch the private jets take off.
Favorite Dish: Tuna tataki. The tuna here is the best in Los Angeles.
The Hump: Don't Miss The Fresh Seafood!
One of the ultimate sushi places in the LA area. We were offered rare delicacies such as Blow Fish but no one in my party was interested.
Favorite Dish: Snow Crab
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Caloocan City Hotels
- Playa Blanca
- Manatee Springs State Park Hotels
- Erie Hotels
- Santa Monica
- Balangoda Hotels