Ye Old Kings Head Pub, Santa Monica

by Bursland
  • CHINA20's Profile Photo

The Old Kings Head Restaurant: Good brithish dishes

by CHINA20 Updated Jun 22, 2004

Is a nice place to breakfast, lunch or Dinner, have a nice brithish decoration with a romantic touch and many celebrities┬┤s picturs in the walls.
    The service is very good and of course the food.

Favorite Dish: I went to Breakfast with a friend we had sunny up egss, i dont remenber the names, to him was ...?king and mine...?queen, very similar dishes, sunny up eggs with bacon tomatoe and a cup of very good taste brithish beans and toasts, to we liked a lot that we come back to dinner, we had a steak, excuse me, i dont remember the name.. but i think all dishes are very good taste.

• Bursland's Profile Photo

Ye Old Kings Head Pub: A taste of the Old Country

by Bursland Updated May 27, 2006

Eileen outside Ye Olde Kings Head

We popped in to Ye Olde Kings Head whilst in Santa Monica during our Route 66 Road Trip .We took a chance but it looked good from the outside ,and we were not disappointed.
    It is just like an old British pub inside and made us feel right at home after 15 days away.
    Apparently according to an entry in Santa Monica nighlife website quote " It's a favorite haunt of Rod Stewart, and he should know an authentic British Pub when he sees one " (even though he claims to be Scottish)

Favorite Dish: The beer and the food and the atmosphere was great . I had Steak and Guinness pie and Eileen had Shepherds pie, both are served with vegetables, real food .To follow I have apple pie with real Birds custard .As I said just like real pub food back home.

Instant Answers: Santa Monica

Comments

Hotels Near Ye Old Kings Head Pub
4.5 out of 5 stars