Know about this? Rate It!
Barney's at the Barker Hangar: Bring your Cash to Big Barney's Sale!
Gigantic reductions of designer swag can be had at the historic Barker Hangar in February !!! This is a free-for-all event that attracts thousands (mostly women). Believe me, it's a crazy event every year! No scratches for me yet!
Here is some advice when attending the big Barney sale:
-be prepared to push or get pushed! (don't be afraid to rub elbows or derierres!)
-know your size! If not, try on whatever in the aisles or any space you can make for yourself (but note that there are no dressing rooms!)
- go for classic pieces that will never go out of style (or go for what's trendy and sell items on Ebay!)
What to buy: Designer shoes, shirts, pants, dresses, etc
I got an "A-Line" Barney navy blue skirt for $20. It should have been about $50
What to pay: a little to a lot, but at bargain prices!
- Family Travel
- Budget Travel
- Women's Travel
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.