Been here? Rate It!
Deep inside the park, surrounded by mountains, are the Tokopah Falls. The hiking trail to these falls winds through some of the lovliest parts of the park. It's of moderate length, and mildly strenuous at most.
- Hiking and Walking
- National/State Park
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Sequoia National Park Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Shillong Hotels
- Lake McConaughy State Recreation Area Hotels
- Corpus Christi Hotels
- North America
- Ho Chi Minh City
- Ligao Hotels