Universal City Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Universal City

Miceli's: Great Italian Food With a Song

by Basaic Written Oct 9, 2007

Cute and a great voice

The Miceli family started with a restaurant on Hollywood Boulevard in 1949. They expanded and opened another one in Universal City in 1980. Miceli's on the inside is full of dark wood, comfortable seating and murals of Italian street scenes. There is a piano and a drum set in the center of the restaurant, and your waiter or waitress is likely to get up and sing. The songs range from older pop songs like "I Can't Stop Loving You" to selections from Puccini.

Favorite Dish: I had some very good veal parmagiana with spagetti.

• Business Travel
    • Music

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Ben & Jerry's: Who doesn't like Ice Cream?

by Yaqui Updated Aug 20, 2007

We stopped here so the boys could have desert and they really enjoy it, yet I thought the prices was outragous, yet I can appreciate what it must cost for a business to rent a spot along the trendy Citywalk. With that said, its cool!

• Yaqui's Profile Photo

Louie's Pizza & Pasta since 1961: Authentic Italian cuisine

by Yaqui Updated Aug 20, 2007

Louie's Pizza & Pasta is supposely known for their authentic Italian cuisine and recipes passed down from the Coppelo family of Italy. Neat pictures on the walls of all Italian actors over the years. They had these huge 20' pizzas that many of the young folk were putting their money together to get. As it turns out the table next to us had actual Italian students who couldn't finish and offer some to my sons. Ha, the bottomless pits they are, they gobbled the rest up. I was happy because I didn't have to pay for seconds...Yay! I had the Lasagna and it was pretty good. It's pricey, but so is everything in the park. At least I felt I wasn't eating junk food!

• Mandy23's Profile Photo

Daily Grill: It's lunch time!

by Mandy23 Written Jul 17, 2004

The food was good and the service also, very attentive.

Favorite Dish: Okay, lets see what I can remember.

I think we both had a hamburger. A piece of cheesecake as desert for me which wasnt too good and Cris had one of these chocolate cake things which was fine.

• I think we went to this 60's...

by su_jen Written Aug 25, 2002

I think we went to this 60's look-a-like restaurant in the park itself. They served 'OKIE' food, like usual, theme parks don't have that much of good food. But, it's good enough to fill up your empty and hungry stomach after all the rides and excitement.
    Like usual, parks like these offer OK food for a wee bit higher price, and worse of all, you can't bring in your own food hehe Drinks too cost a fortune in there.

Favorite Dish: Fries + ketchup

Louie's Italian Restaurant: Italian Food Too

by Basaic Written Oct 24, 2007

Louie's Italian Food

If you are in the mood for Italian Food, try Louie's. I did not try it myself; but I heard it's good.

Back Lot Cafe: Workers Cafeteria

by Basaic Updated Oct 24, 2007

Back Lot Cafe

If you actually work on the movies here at Universal Studios, you can eat at the Back Lot Cafe. Reportedly the food is not so good.

• Basaic's Profile Photo

Ben and Jerry's: Want Some Ice Cream?

by Basaic Written Oct 24, 2007

Ben and Jerry's

After a hot day walking around the Universal City Walk and Universal Studios, stop at Ben and Jerry's for some ice cream.

Instant Answers: Universal City

Comments

Universal City Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Universal City restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Universal City sightseeing.

View all Universal City hotels