Been here? Rate It!
Ventura County encompasses a good deal of agricultural land, and throughout the county on any given day you can find a certified farmer's market.
Here in the City of Ventura the market is on Saturday mornings in this location AND in the lot of the Pacific View Mall Wednesdays 9 to 1 pm.
You can buy fresh baked bread, local honey, avocados, oranges, and yes of course, our famous strawberries!!
The flowers I put on my front door each week comes from the farmer's market.
You can eat your way through the market: Tamales, bar-b-que, baked goods, coffee and sodas.
Open: Saturdays 8:30 am to Noon (downtown location)
Wednesdays: Parking lot of the Pacific View Mall 9 to 1 pm (Main Street and Mills)
- Family Travel
- Food and Dining
- Road Trip
- Save up to 50% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
Ventura Travel Guide
Explore the World
- West Hollywood Hotels
- Heckscher State Park Hotels
- Sri Lanka
- Fern Creek Hotels
- Saint Albans Hotels