West Hollywood Favorites

• My 12 Step Store store, West Hollywood, CA
    My 12 Step Store store, West Hollywood,...
    by marinarena
    Pacific Surf
    by Travler409
    WeHo Connection
    by marinarena

Best Rated Favorites in West Hollywood

Go Club Hopping!

by marinarena Written Jun 15, 2005

Favorite thing: West Hollywood can be called THE nightclub city of the entire southern California area. WeHo, especially down Santa Monica amd Sunset Blvd, has hot, exclusive and popular night spots to be seen, to dance or take in a concert. This is a good website for getting to know the many clubs in this relatively small city. There is something for everyone straight, gay, bi, trans, whomever is a social butterly or celebrity watcher !! OK, I think I covered everyone!

• Singles
    • Gay and Lesbian
    • Music

Find Places with a View

by marinarena Written Nov 27, 2004

WeHo Connection

Favorite thing: It's a little thing but I recommend going to places like here at the West Hollywood Connection and take in the view from the second level. Snap a picture! I would have snapped the sky view from the upper level here but it was raining. Though I did manage to get a nice view of the lower level with the bright reddish painted wall with hanging grapes.

• Travler409's Profile Photo

Kepp On Keeping On

by Travler409 Updated Sep 16, 2007
    Pacific Surf

Favorite thing: Cruise east on Santa Monica and go through the theatre district. I saw a marquee for a show called: The Short, Healthy, Happy, Heady Life of My P**is.

Fondest memory: I met with an agent at a Starbucks on Melrose Avenue, not too far from Pink's Hot Dogs. The meeting was cordial and eye opening. He told me that Hollywood was pretty much an ageist land of opportunity, that most studios were waiting for the next sixteen year old to develop a spec script, that everyone has written a horror movie, that I needed to keep on writing and not get discouraged but not get my hopes up. I hadn't been one of the top four winners from the night before but I did have a producer call me about the script when I got back. She's now working in Philly with the guy who did COFFEE AND CIGARETTES. And the agent I met with? He inked a deal for a million bucks with Fox Searchlight for a 'Sandra Bullock' vehicle. Yeah, so I'm this close but I want to be closer.

Get your 12 on!

by marinarena Written Jun 3, 2013
    My 12 Step Store store, West Hollywood, CA

Favorite thing: Is this for real? Why, yes it is! Only in Hollywood- well , West Hollywood, that is- can it be totally not weird to see a store dedicated to the 12 Step program. Store is a draw for big time recovery persons and the regular Joe and Joanna addiction battlers. The most famous store visitor may just be Aerosmith frontman, Steven Tyler, who signed a specially designed store shirt. My 12 Step Store has an array of recovery gifts from AA , Al-Non and similar organizations. One can choose apparel (gotta love the M and W panties that has "clean" written on the bottom side) and wearable accessories, books, journals, knick knacks and medallions.

What a retail discovery for you or your loved one in recovery!

Brick and mortar store is at My 12 Step Store, 8730-B Santa Monica Blvd. West Hollywood, Ca. 90069. The website is my12stepstore.com

Instant Answers: West Hollywood

Comments

West Hollywood Favorites

Reviews and photos of West Hollywood favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for West Hollywood sightseeing.

View all West Hollywood hotels