Westminster Travel Guide

Westminster Hotels

Westminster Restaurants

• MarianneRules's Profile Photo

by MarianneRules Written Dec 23, 2008

This is a cute place to take a casual date before going to a movie or for an easy night out with family or friends. My mom told me later its owned by the kids whose parents own Marie Calendars. I don’t know those specifics but it made sense...the vibe and food choices had a 'younger' or slightly more exotic feeling than Marie Calendars but the same quality (maybe even better). I love the decor with dog things all over yet somehow they managed to keep it from being too corny. You do not feel like you’re at the Rainforest Café. If you’re passing through Westminster or Huntington Beach, CA and want more ambience than usual and assurance you’ll find something you like on the menu then I think this is a great spot.

photo near restrooms

• malianrob's Profile Photo

by malianrob Written Jul 14, 2008

I heard alot about this place and it was all good. The first time I went though I found it so so. I just recently went a few days ago with a friend and I really liked it. I am not sure what happened the first time but they made up for it.
    I went for lunch with my friend Brandon. I found the atmosphere to be cozy, with a mix of professionals and locals who had the day off.
    The service was good and so was the food.
    The menu consistes of a variety of foods from all over the world. The price was affordable.

Favorite Dish: I had "Not Your Mom's" Meatloaf which consisted of seasoned ground beef, diced carrots and peas and is glazed with BBQ sauce. Served with mashed potatoes, Lazy Dog Gravy and sauteed spinach. Brandon had a Blackened Mako Shark over a Southwest salad. He thought it was pretty good. As a matter of fact he wants to go alot more often to Lazy Dog.

• Westminster Hotels

12 Hotels in Westminster

Westminster Transportation

• Alatak's Profile Photo

by Alatak Written Oct 4, 2002

Either take the Garden Grove fwy (22) and exit Beach Blvd South or take the San Diego fwy (405) and exit Beach Blvd North or Golden West North.
    It's best to drive a car or truck to get around Westminster. There may not be much to do in Westminster. It's a small city, but it was named All-American City in 1997.

Westminster Shopping

• malianrob's Profile Photo

by malianrob Written May 4, 2006

This isnt the nicest or the biggest mall in the area but its alright. Theres a Jc Pennys, Macys, Sears and a bunch of little stores here to find what you need.

Instant Answers: Westminster

Comments

Westminster Travel Guide
Map of Westminster