Whittier Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Whittier

• GracesTrips's Profile Photo

King Richard's Antiques: Vintage, Antiques Galore!

by GracesTrips Written Sep 23, 2013

We were hunting for an old chest to use as a coffee table outside on our patio deck. We thought this would be a great idea as it would be big and we may not worry about the weather destroying it. Turned out we find a great old wagon instead. We will fill up the wagon with wine corks and put a glass top on it. We like the idea because it's on wheels and movable. We bought it at this amazing antique mall that you can spend hours and hours scouring through many things to look at! I even found some shot glasses that match the vintage cordials and glassware I already have that my mother gave me.

Lots of fun if you are in the area.

What to buy: You can sort of bargain with them. We did and saved about 10%.

• marinarena's Profile Photo

The Lob: Literary heaven at the Lob

by marinarena Updated Feb 14, 2011

LOb book store, Whittier, California

Here's the best bookstore in town. The Little Old Bookshop features the major categories that a book store would have: fiction,non-fiction, romance, historical, paperback, etc. There is a great number of rare books and first edition available and what I like the most- bargain sections!

The book store owner and help are friendly and do guide one after stepping in.

• Study Abroad

Instant Answers: Whittier

Comments

Whittier Shopping

Reviews and photos of Whittier shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Whittier sightseeing.