Woodland Hills Travel Guide

Woodland Hills Hotels

Woodland Hills Restaurants

• ketulgandhi's Profile Photo

by ketulgandhi Written Jan 14, 2014

Their 'Veggie Burger' is one of the best vegetarian burger in town. The price is great at $6.50. However, adding French Fries and soda will make the bill go in double digits, which then seems like an expensive burger at fast food restaurant. The place is comparatively big, has large screen TVs, gets very busy on the weekends. They primarily server Burgers, Sandwiches and Salads. Once, we were few minutes late to pick up our order, the waitress was nice to say "these fries are cold let me give you hot fries."

Favorite Dish: Veggie Burger

• ketulgandhi's Profile Photo

by ketulgandhi Written Jan 14, 2014

My favorite dish at Lotus Inn is Vegetable Pan fried dumplings. Lotus Inn is one of my favorite Chinese Restaurant in the valley. Their food tastes amazing. You should also try their Vegetable Tofu Soup (with water base). I do not go for soy meat option.

Their lunch buffet also has good selection and is available seven days a week.

Favorite Dish: Vegetable Pan fried dumplings

• circusmom's Profile Photo

by circusmom Updated Sep 25, 2005

The People were super friendly, it's not the highest class looking place inside or out, but that somehow adds to the atmosphere. We had water and chips and really yummy salsa before we even had menus. It seemed unusual but did not effect the experience. Portions were huge.

Favorite Dish: Toss up between the Shrimp Enchiladas, and the Strawberry Margarita!

Instant Answers: Woodland Hills

Comments

Woodland Hills Travel Guide
Map of Woodland Hills