Know about this? Rate It!
The Yosemite Railroad is located near the Southern entrance of Yosemite National Park on Route 41 just south of the small village of Fish Camp. It offers 1-hour excursions focusing on the local area. It does not go through any parts of Yosemite National Park
Yosemite Mountain Sugar Pine Railroad (@Fish Camp)
An exciting 4-mile railroad excursion at Yosemite Park's south gate on highway 41. Ride into history where powerful locomotives once hauled massive log trains through the Sierra mountains.
- Family Travel
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Yosemite National Park Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pomona Hotels
- Campbells Bay Hotels
- Taganga Hotels
- Borgo a Mozzano
- New Smyrna Beach
- Provincia de La Altagracia Hotels
- Boise Off The Beaten Path
- Czech Republic Off The Beaten Path
- Big Sur Off The Beaten Path
- New Caledonia Off The Beaten Path
- Taupo Region Off The Beaten Path
- The Lake District: Como, Maggiore, Iseo, Lugano ...
- Fort Lauderdale Off The Beaten Path
- Kingston Off The Beaten Path
- Guadix Off The Beaten Path
- Columbia Off The Beaten Path
- Ibiza Off The Beaten Path
- Delaware Water Gap Off The Beaten Path