Been here? Rate It!
Kolana Rock is the most impressive rock feature of Hetch Hetchy Valley, rising 2000 feet above the former valley floor. It looks somewhat like the Cathedral Spires of Yosemite Valley. Kolana Rock is a nesting site for peregrine falcons. The best view of Kolana Rock is from the Wapama Falls footbridge, though it can also be seen from the O'Shaughnessy Dam as well as along the Wapama Falls trail.
- National/State Park
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Official Site
- Travelocity Official Site
Yosemite National Park Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Little Talbot Island State Park Hotels
- Rooster Rock State Park Hotels
- Kuta Hotels
- Churchtown Hotels