Breckenridge Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Breckenridge

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

La Petite Paris: Romantic French Cuisine

by ATXtraveler Written Mar 3, 2014

If an intimate dinner with your partner in a small dim lit French restaurant where everyone is really French, they serve excellent food, and you are able to afford at least a few of the finer things in life, then this place is exactly where you need to head.
    The staff as a collective team was outstanding, you could order in English or French, and they encouraged semi-French speakers to give it a shot without snooty repercussions. I loved listening to the tables next to us give it their best shot.
    I tried their special of the night which was veal with scallop and prawn. They ran out of prawns, so they upgraded me to half a lobster tail at no additional cost. Nothing in the world better than free lobster :)
    If you have one shot at a anniversary dinner, or a special night, this is definitely a place I would recommend.
    Reservations are almost mandatory also. I called in and wanted a 6pm dine, and they asked if 5:45 was ok... definitely good with their recommendation as it was full by the time we were leaving.

• Wine Tasting

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Giampietro Pasta and Pizzeria: Get a little G

by ATXtraveler Written Mar 3, 2014

Came here on a recommendation from a good friend and co-worker. He mentioned that the calzone could feed an entire family and I laughed it off. My 2 year old son and I walked in, and I noticed a couple at the far table each with a calzone, and it didn't look all that large. I continued to think to myself, ok, that calzone is big, but its nothing to write home about. So I ask the waitress whether I should order a calzone for myself, and something else for my son, and the two at the other table start laughing and say, here is a SINGLE calzone, we already cut it in half, and are each halfway through our half! At this point, I realized I had outkicked my coverage coming in with just myself and asked if we could take our calzone to go.
    The thing was friggen delicious, and made to order. There is one note to add to your arsenal, bring your appetite.

• Downstairs at Eric's: Great food,great beer selection,nice Colorado feel

by travelisfab Written Jul 6, 2011

Alot of menu selections and our appetizer and pizzas were fabulous. It was a happening place this Wednesday evening and lots to watch on the many tv's. There was a wait list but it seemed to move through fairly quickly. Definitely worth the wait but many 2-seat and 4-seat tables so we were lucky and were able to sit right down. Bring your appetite!

Favorite Dish: We ordered 2 pizzas and everything about them was amazing. They offer 4 types of crust (5 counting the gluten free) and our white and white with garlic had an amazing flavor. The sauce is really good and all the toppings are so fresh and generous. We selected our own toppings but their specialty pizzas were very interesting with names such as Coney Island, meatball, Greek, Thai and olive oil pizzas.

• klasher's Profile Photo

Michael's: Italian Dining

by klasher Updated Apr 4, 2011

Boasting windows that overlook the ski mountain, this quaint restaurant was cozy and romantic. The wait staff was phenomenal and the bus boy was my fave!

Favorite Dish: I had a tasty lasagna and I also sampled my husbands white lasagna (alfredo sauce instead of marinara with seafood) Both were wonderful. The tirimisu was perfect and the cannolis were decadent. For a meal for 3 with cocktails, dessert, appetizer and coffee was around $80

• Jewelslover's Profile Photo

Bubba Gump's Shirmp Company: Run Forrest Run.....

by Jewelslover Updated Apr 4, 2011

Bubba Gump's has a friendly, casual feel. It's a busy, noisy restaurant, not somewhere to have a romantic dinner with that special someone. They have a wide variety of dishes, seafood and other, on the menu. The food has a New Orleans flair. The wait staff is quite entertaining and quiz patrons on their knowledge of the movie Forrest Gump.

Favorite Dish: Lot's of shirmp dishes at Bubba Gumps.

• jtkuga's Profile Photo

South Ridge Seafood Grill: Pretty Good Seafood

by jtkuga Written Mar 5, 2010

A little bit loud for sure, part of the restaraunt is a bar in which a lot of people come to drink at after a long day of skiing. Overall a good place. You get bread with olive oil as a free appetizer if you don't want to splurge for anything else.

Favorite Dish: I had the spice rubbed mahi mahi and it was great, although to cocunut risotto cakes that came with it weren't good. I would recommend it, especially if you like cocunut.

Spencer's: Best Food by Beaver Run Lift

by BigBlueOne Updated Feb 16, 2010

This place is right at the lift, but its hidden around the corner. Skip all of the outdoor grills and other nastiness and find this place for a good lunch right at the slopes.

Favorite Dish: They have a buffet that has a good selection and the clam chowder was good (for a landlocked locale that is).

Steak & Rib: Great Steak House

by BigBlueOne Written Feb 14, 2010

Somewhat low-key, laid back ambience for a steakhouse, but that seems to be the norm in Breck. Nothing really outstanding either positive or negative about the ambience though so no big deal either way.

Favorite Dish: We all had the combo appetizer which had a very good mixture of tasty items. Everybody that got steaks were very happy with the meal. Mine was a crab filet which I can say was excellent. Highly recommended.

Good wine selection as well.

The Whale's Tail: Wasn't Great, but Supposedly Good Entertainment

by BigBlueOne Written Feb 12, 2010

Food was so/so, but they are supposed to have a good comedian that works quite a bit. It did seem cheaper than most places around though.

Favorite Dish: My wife and I both had the fish and chips. It was okay but nothing great.

• Mountain Climbing

• jcbreck's Profile Photo

Horseshoe II: Under new Ownership

by jcbreck Written Apr 25, 2007

Great News! The Horseshoe II restaurant is under new ownership. Eric and his partner's from Downstairs at Eric's have purchased the long-time Breckenridge restaurant and plan on making changes/improvements to it over this summer (2007). Look for a much improved, more upscale restaurant with a new name. You can expect the same great service and management as Eric's place, but don't expect the same food or atmosphere. They're not planning to compete with themselves.

Favorite Dish: Too early to tell.

• jcbreck's Profile Photo

Downstairs at Eric's: Best Sports Bar in Breck

by jcbreck Written Apr 25, 2007

Eric's is a great place to hang out and watch the game, or bring the kids to enjoy reasonably priced good food. There's an arcade outside the seating area to keep the kids busy if they won't sit still at dinner.

Favorite Dish: For the carnivores in your group - you've got to try the baked wings appetizer. They're spicy - but not so messy that you need to go take a bath in the restroom sink to clean-up. For the fish eater - try the Blackened Tuna sandwich. Of course the burgers are great too!

• Business Travel

Kenosha Steak House: Kenosha Steak House

by CptCrunch767 Written Mar 9, 2007

great vib and feel to the place, friendly staff, a bar downstairs and up, excellent food

Favorite Dish: the burgers here are huge and are excellent, they also have guinness on tap , but if you order a pitcher of guinness you will get strange looks from EVERYONE there ... then when we ordered a 2nd one with our meal people started asking us where we were from , when we said wisconsin they were like ohhh that explains it. the bar tender said he had never poured a pitcher of guinness before so we kinda laughed at that, but this is a great place to eat and have a pint or two

• Adventure Travel

Extreme Pizza: pizza

by CptCrunch767 Written Mar 9, 2007

its just down the street from here lots of shoppin

great food, you can get it to go if you want, and overall great place to just hang out for a bit

Favorite Dish: try the chicken ranch pizza it was really good, sounds weird but hey it was delicious! they ahve some micro brew on tap also

• Adventure Travel

Downstairs at Eric's: Downstairs at Eric's

the bar area at downstairs at eric's

this place is great, has a nice bar area great seating all over, and some of the best food in breckenridge. its kind of like a sports bar with lots of tv's all over and if a game isnt on then they play extreme sports videos. very cool place even to just hang out and have a few beers at the bar and order a pizza at the bar.

ohh and they have some great beer from micro breweries all over colorado and western states... just dont challenge people from wisconsin to a drinking contest, like some texans did... you will not win

also remember taht one beer feels like more then just one at altitude so with breck being at 9,600 feet 2-3 beers feels more like 4-6 for most people... just not as much for wisconsinites as we found out

Favorite Dish: the pizza here is amazing, and so are their burgers... but try the greek pizza there, it had olive oil, olives, dried and undried tomatoes, motz cheese and anouther type of cheese from greece (and maybe a few other things i dont remember) it was some of the best pizza ive ever had (and ive been all over italy) so id highly recommend that

• klasher's Profile Photo

Salt Creek: Great Steaks, staff and atmosphere

by klasher Written Jan 27, 2007

Cozy, dimly lit restaurant with a large menu selection. My husband and I just wanted to sample several things so we ordered 2 appetizers, 2 salads, split a steak and ordered dessert and after dinner drinks.
    Upstairs they have a happy hour every day from 4-7. 42 wells and beers with 1/2 price appetizers.

Favorite Dish: The crab cakes were good, but I prefer mine crispier on the outside. The potato skins were basically two huge potatos cut in half-massive. We split a ribeye and it was cooked to perfection and was enough for two people. Split some kind of monstrosity of a chocolate cake and coffee, Baily's and Frangelico.
    This whole meal with 3 beers was $82

Instant Answers: Breckenridge

Comments

Breckenridge Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Breckenridge restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Breckenridge sightseeing.