Durango Shopping

Best Rated Shopping in Durango

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Stevo's on Main: Shady Spot for Shades

by ATXtraveler Written May 3, 2009

I made the mistake on this trip of not purchasing sunglasses until the fourth day, which made driving in the desert very difficult. So, when I hit Durango, I was swayed to drop in on the local sports store to grab a pair. And with alot of fortune, there were quite a few options that were on sale. Sarah, Anna and I took quite a bit of time trying several pair on, and I finally decided on some Arnettes because they were on 30% off sale.

Overall, there was a great selection, and the staff was fairly helpful, but definitely friendly. The transaction was quick and we were rolling again!

• ATXtraveler's Profile Photo

Dancing Willow Herbs: Herbal Essences

by ATXtraveler Written May 3, 2009

All the walking in the desert on the couple other days really had our lips chapped, so we decided to stop in to an herbal remedy store to grab some lip balm. It was the wisest choice on this particular street and man, my lips felt better afterward.

There were also plenty of other herbs and spices there to add to your bath or other herbal remedies. I would have probably done a little more shopping here if I were not as hungry as I was.

What to pay: Lip Balm was less than $5.

• jr_1974's Profile Photo

Main Street

by jr_1974 Written Jul 2, 2005

Most of the shops worth visiting are on main street. You can find anything from basic souvenir (shot glasses, T-shirt) to artesian candles, sporting goods, clothing. Avoid the mall as there are only very few shops and all of them chain stores you can find in any other city.

Instant Answers: Durango

Comments

Durango Shopping

Reviews and photos of Durango shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Durango sightseeing.