Elizabeth Travel Guide

• Elizabeth
    by signaturedishesofcol
    Part of the downtown business section
    by basstbn
    Library
    by basstbn

Elizabeth Things to Do

• basstbn's Profile Photo

Flower Beds

by basstbn Written Jun 22, 2003

As we walked by a particularly interesting antique shop, I noticed a beautiful bed of columbine in the shop's side yard. This may be the most striking grouping of columbines I have ever seen.

The columbine is the state flower of Colorado.

Columbines in profusion

• basstbn's Profile Photo

Elizabeth's Library

by basstbn Written Jun 22, 2003

This pretty building was swarming with activity on the weekday afternoon we saw it. I went in to ask the librarian why there was so much new development in the area and where all these home-owners worked. She informed me that many commute all the way to Denver for jobs. That's a long haul. You have to like a town a lot to do that.

Library

• Elizabeth Hotels

0 Hotels in Elizabeth

Elizabeth Favorites

• Charming town with friendly people

by dldee Written Jul 10, 2006

Favorite thing: While traveling to Colorado from busy, congested Southern California I was struck by the beautiful surroundings, Mountain Views and blue skies. The people are very friendly and helpful, going out of their way to smile and answer questions. While not a large town it is very inviting.

Fondest memory: My fondest memory was being pulled over by the local law enforcement officer who was very friendly and helpful. While he said he caught us on radar, he gave us a warning when we explained we were looking around and failed to see the posted speed limit, he gave us this advise: Be aware of the speed limit in Elisabeth because it is enforced. We made sure we followed that advise. It wouldn't have happened that way in Los Angeles! The state of revenue enhancements.

Instant Answers: Elizabeth

Comments

Elizabeth Travel Guide
Map of Elizabeth