Golden Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Golden

• Toughluck's Profile Photo

Rigatonis Itallian: Italian made fresh

by Toughluck Written Dec 20, 2009

We walked a bit, checked out the other places in town. For a Thursday, it was fairly busy. Outdoor seating was at a premium. So, we headed back to Rigatonis. You know the story. Walk past all the restaurants and return to the first place you saw! It was wonderful. They have a patio, set off from the street, so it's quieter than the places along Washington Street. Service was friendly and the menu had a lot of selection.

Favorite Dish: What did we have? Good question. It's been a while. I think it was the baked mostacolli and lasagna. Good tomato sauce. Good cheese and the pasta was filling and tasty. Wine was available, but in the home of Coors Beer, beer was necessary.

• Women's Travel

• newsphotogirl's Profile Photo

Tony Rigatoni's: Old World Italian

by newsphotogirl Updated Jan 3, 2009

This restaurant is very charming and cozy. So far I've been here only once and in the winter. I hear the outside seating is great in the summer. But for us it was very cozy inside. The restaurant is actually a very old house off to the side of the main street in downtown Golden. Staff was very pleasant, the food was very good. Really liked our salads. And the garlic bread is delish.

• Small_World's Profile Photo

240 Union: Oh yes. I'm now addicted to food.

by Small_World Written Aug 11, 2006
    Interior, 240 Union

This place didn't look like much from the outside...I think it is actually located in a strip mall. But once you step inside, you'll feel in the lap of luxury, with your every wish being your server's command. Maybe it was because I was there by myself, but the guy who served me was extremely attentive, making my experience a great one.

Very romantic place, nice and quiet. Lots of atmosphere.

Favorite Dish: I had the most delicious ribeye, with a dark leafy salad with 7 kinds of berries mixed with the greens. Topped with their house dressing, it was perfect. The bread that came with the meal consisted of several selections, from stick bread to soft, dark bread.

I'm so glad I went!

• Business Travel

• caffeine_induced78's Profile Photo

The Capital Grill: Dinner with the ghosts of politicians

by caffeine_induced78 Written Aug 9, 2005

The old Capital Building

This restuarant is a dining and historical experience. Housed in the old territorial capital building that was the scene of Colorado's political debates from 1862-1867. As a proud Denverite I am proud to be a citizen of the capital city eating and drinking in the old capital that we rightfully got back after a stint in Golden due to bribery.

But wow! What a burger they make, heaping with meat and rib-sticking food that will make that Coors beer taste good. This is certainly a Coors town, always on tap. I don't know if I was lucky because it was a happy hour, because it was Buffalo Bill Days, or because the Coors brewery was only a few blocks away - I will never argue with one dollar pints of beer.

Favorite Dish: I had the burger with fries. A very nice American style hamburger. Sometimes nothing is quite like it.

• garydmckay's Profile Photo

Hilltop Cafe: Hilltop Oasis

by garydmckay Updated Oct 24, 2002

Set in a beautiful old home in Golden, this restaurant serves some of the best meals in the entire Denver metro area, right in sleepy Golden. Where else does the owner greet you and even serve some of your dishes. They are into quality food and excellent service.

• BeckyBob's Profile Photo

Table Mountain Inn: Table Mountain Inn

by BeckyBob Written Sep 8, 2002

Relaxing southwestern atmosphere. You can get the same menu in the bar (pictured). They have a decent selection of Colorado microbrews on tap also.

Favorite Dish: Anything! I would suggest you not order both an appetizer and a meal unless you are a real glutton. Their tortilla soup and the quesadilla from the appetizer menu are big enough for a light meal.

• BeckyBob's Profile Photo

Ali Baba Grill: Ali Baba Grill

by BeckyBob Written Sep 8, 2002

Although located in a strip mall, the interior is very tasteful and the food heavenly. The prices are cheap, too!

Favorite Dish: Chicken shawarma: garlic favored chicken served with paprika flavored rice and a salad.

Instant Answers: Golden

Comments

Golden Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Golden restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Golden sightseeing.