Grand Junction Nightlife

is it just like this for the holidays?
    by caffeine_induced78

Most Recent Nightlife in Grand Junction

• many available: Downtown

by HAZARDCOUNTY Updated Apr 10, 2005

Head Downtown - there is a establishment for everyone. Many locally owned bars and clubs.
    Rockslide - great bar with great food - brewery. Smoke free
    Mesa Theatre - live music - very fun.
    Blue Moon - another good bar with good food.
    Sports Page - pub food good hang out
    Many more...

• Music

• caffeine_induced78's Profile Photo

Blue Moon Bar and Grill: beers in a row

by caffeine_induced78 Written Dec 20, 2003

is it just like this for the holidays?

I don't like it when they give me a list of beers. I like the bars that line the bottles up in a row so I can just look and tell what they have.

"A Red Stripe please," I asked.

"Sorry, we are out of that," replied the barkeep.

"Ummmm," I stared at my options a little longer, "I guess a Rolling Rock please."

I just had a couple of beers but the food looked great. Considering I had a couple of beers when I made that judgement means that it looked like good barfood. Reasonable prices and a friendly staff. The chalkboard told me that they have live music every so often.

• masalazarcmc's Profile Photo

Grand Junction really isn't a...

by masalazarcmc Written Oct 4, 2002

Grand Junction really isn't a happening place unless you are in the college scene. However, there are some nightclubs, one is Mesa Theater. This is an okay club, but I suggest that you leave before closing unless you want to be stuck in a Riot. The police wait for everyone to leave, and they have there dogs there as well.

Instant Answers: Grand Junction

Comments

Grand Junction Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Grand Junction nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Grand Junction sightseeing.

View all Grand Junction hotels