Longmont Travel Guide

Longmont Hotels

Longmont Restaurants

• Rich62's Profile Photo

by Rich62 Updated Jan 11, 2010

THE FIRST PHOTO is of Ziggi's Coffehouse. We have never tried it, but it looks interesting. You try it for us and let us know, ok? January 2010: I just received a tip from a VT'er from Longmont that Ziggi's is a great coffeehouse! So there you go.

The Second photo is a coffeehouse we have tried and it was good, and it is called "The Daily Bean" oops, we are sad to report that on our latest trip it looked like it had gone out of business.

Favorite Dish: We liked the Hazelnut Lattes.

A DOWNTOWN COFFEEHOUSE ON HIGHWAY 287 THE DAILY BEAN
    • Women's Travel

• by roadTripGirl Written Feb 9, 2007

This is probably my favorite breakfast place anywhere. It's actually an old victorian house that has been remade into a restaurant. Southern-style cajun/creole breakfast fare. There is also a Boulder location, but the Longmont location doesn't have as much of a line and the outdoor patio is nice in the summer.

Favorite Dish: You must order the HUGE fluffy biscuits and smother them with the strawberry/rhubarb jam at your table. The chicory coffee is also very good. The eggs benedict is fabulous, but I must admit that it's really the biscuits that keep me coming back. I know some other people who come here just for the beignets. Try the po' boys if you are here for lunch on a weekday.

• Longmont Hotels

15 Hotels in Longmont

Longmont Shopping

• by isabel321 Written Sep 18, 2011

Apparel Valley sells all types of women's apparel, including woolen sweaters, coats, vests and jackets. They also sell a number of accessories like gloves, hats and belts. The thing that's so great about them, is that they carry really unique designers and have great quality products.

What to buy: At Apparel Valley in particular I would buy Icelandic Design products and Newari. They have great, warm, winter apparel that's perfect for snowy Colorado days, whether you're outdoors or in.

What to pay: For jackets and coats anywhere from $200-$400, some lighter sweaters and shirts are $50-$150 and the accessories are all about $25-$50

• Women's Travel

Instant Answers: Longmont

Comments

Longmont Travel Guide
Map of Longmont