Vail Sports & Outdoors

damn...you took the picture too early
    by realde14
    NASTAR Racing
    by RACCOON1
    brother on the left - Don on the right
    by breezydallas

Most Recent Sports & Outdoors in Vail

• breezydallas's Profile Photo

Ski School for Kids is Worth EVERY Penny!!!!

by breezydallas Updated Apr 4, 2011

Vail Ski School is where my kids learned how to ski. It was a fantastic experience for them and the bonus is that now they ski better than I do!!!!

No more worrying that they can't keep up with us on the slopes, now I worry that I will break something trying to keep up with them! *smile*

I really do believe it's worth every penny to have them learn properly how to ski! On our next trip, my kids want to learn snowboarding! So, they wil be back in ski school again!

The kids instructors are awesome with the kids and by the end of the day you will not believe the difference! Vail has a whole area with it's own (shorter) ski lift for the school. So, not only do they learn in private safety how to ski & snowboard, but they also learn lift safety too!

I highly recommend this for kids!!!!! (and adults too)

Equipment: Another tip: If your kids don't ski very often....RENT their equipment!!!! They grow so fast that next year it will not fit them anyway! You will find ski rentals everywhere in Vail.

• Skiing and Boarding

• RACCOON1's Profile Photo

Skiing at Vail

by RACCOON1 Updated Jun 23, 2004
    NASTAR  Racing

NATAR Racing at Vail is well organized .

Completing the coarse is one thing .

Trying to go faster to beat your time is another. Ski racing is not easy .

Instant Answers: Vail

Comments

Vail Sports & Outdoors

Reviews and photos of Vail sports & outdoors posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Vail sightseeing.