Been here? Rate It!
Black Forest Pastry Shop: Gingerbread, Cookies, Pies and Cakes
The Black Forest Pastry Shop looks like something you'd find in the Black Forest and not right off of Greenwich Avenue. The building looks like a quaint Alpine house and inside is some incredible German pastries, cakes, pies, tortes, cookies and danish. The display cases are filled with delicious selections that it is very hard to make a choice. We often find ourselves here during the holidays for their delicious gingerbread creations or during the year for their awesome butter crunch cookies or apple pastry.
Favorite Dish: The butter crunch cookies are delicious with large bits of crunchy toffee in a chewey cookie. The apple streudel is very good with flakey layers and delicious apples.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
Greenwich Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Pulau Bintan Hotels
- Fairfield Hotels
- Parco Nazionale del Vesuvio
- Ilha de Jaguanum Hotels
- San Francisco de Macorís Hotels