Burgers Shakes n Fries, Greenwich

• Burgers Shakes n Fries
  • cjg1's Profile Photo

Burgers Shakes n Fries: Amazing Burgers, Shakes and Fries

by cjg1 Updated Dec 26, 2008

This place is tiny. They have two counters and that's it for seating areas but the food is amazing. I am so glad I finally tried this place.I assure you the burgers here are worth the trip as I have learned.

We are constantly coming back about once a week now and really have to say that now that I have settled on the products here I like the best, that I'd not suggest going anywhere else for burgers.

Favorite Dish: My faorite is the single with swiss or American with sauteed onions, fries and a vanilla milkshake. Liz likes a single with american and sauteed onions with a cinnamon shake. The burgers are served on thick slices of toasted white bread which is better than you might think. The burgers are among the best I've ever had. Thick and juicy, you really only need a single. The french fries were thickly cut and sprinkled with sea salt making them extremely salty and at the same time very tasty.

**The brownies (when available) are incredible. They are a must try on a visit to Kory.**

Hours:
    M-Th 11:30am-8pm
    Fri-Sat 11:30am-9:30pm
    Closed Sunday

Because its so small I've included the menu below.

Burgers:
    Single(1/3 LB): $3.77, Double(2/3 LB): $5.90

Hot Dogs:
    One: $2.59, Two: $4:72 (sauerkraut .57, Onion & Tomato sauce: .57)

Chicken:
    Plain $4.25, Buffalo $5.66, BBQ $5.66

Cheese: American (.75), Swiss ($1.18) Chedder ($1.18). Gorgonzola ($1.65)

Fixin's: Tomatoes(.57), Sauteed Onions ($1.42), Mushrooms ($1.42), Bacon ($1.42), Chili ($1.42), fried Egg ($1.42)
    Pickles, Raw Onion and Hot Peppers are no charge.

Fries: Small ($2.35), Large ($3.30)

Desserts: Brownies and Blondies : $2.36

Shakes and Malts: Vanilla ($2.83), Chocolate ($2.83), Strawberry($2.83), Neopolitan($3.30), Daily Flavor($3.30), Malt (add .57)

Colas: $1.65