Centro, Greenwich

328 Pemberwick Road 203. 531. 5514

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Centro: Al Fresco Dining by the Waterfall

by cjg1 Updated Sep 4, 2009

Centro is a colorful restaurant in Greenwich that serves Italian Food. I like that the restaurant is not in the main drag of Greenwich and is more tucked away. The restaurant has both indoor and outdoor seating. Inside the restaurant is a rainbow of colorful chairs, walls and booths. It is a warm and fun atmosphere to grab a meal. The patio is our favorite place to have a meal while sitting by the waterfall. The patio is a nice size with several tables with umbrellas.

The menu has a variety of Italian dishes as well as salads, burgers and pizzas. I've only had dinner here one but often meet Liz here for lunch during the week. The service here is on pointwhich is nice when you are trying to fit a meal in our your lunch break.

Favorite Dish: I have enjoyed the Bellagio sandwich which is grilled chicken with avocado, bacon, lettuce, tomato & basil mayonnaise on warm bread. Liz is a big fan of the Harry’s Bar Burger which she orders almost everytime we eat lunch here. The burger is sizable served on a garlic roll with onions, mozarella and worcestershire sauce. The Cheese Ravioli Bolognese is very nice as is the Rigatoni alla Vodka.

Dessert here is always a favorite with my chocolate lava cake with caramel sauce and Liz's creme brulee.

Instant Answers: Greenwich