Been here? Rate It!
Luca's: Not worth it.....
My first experience with Luca's was Liz's cousin's Sweet Sixteen Party. I had heard the food was good so I was looking forward to that not the hoopla od the event itself. According to Liz and her Father the food was not up to the standards they were accustomed to at Lucas'. The portions wer tiny and the food was blah. The penne vodka portion looked at if they had counted out each individual maccaroni piece to adhere to a quota. We couldn't wait for the event to be over and go home.
- Save up to 60% on hotels.
- Hotwire.com Hotwire: Get a 4-star hotel for a 2-star price.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Explore the World
- Prachin Buri
- Puerto Ayora Hotels
- Rocky Butte State Park Hotels
- Kakadu National Park Hotels
- San Pawl il-Bahar Hotels