Panda Pavillion, Greenwich

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Panda Pavillion: Good Chinese Food in Greenwich

by cjg1 Updated Jun 25, 2010

Singapore Noodles

Panda Pavillion is right over the border from Portchester on Route 1(Putnam Avenue) so it's very easy to get here. The place is small with tables scattered throughout the dining room. In the summer there is an outdoor patio for dining. When you are seated there is a nice basket of crunchy noodles with duck sauce and spicy mustard for dipping. The potions are good and come with the expected rice, tea and fortune cookies. Then menu has the usual Chinese dishes and a large assortment of sushi plates. I tend to be a creature of habit and order the Orange Chicken every time we are here. Liz goes back and forth between the Beef Lo Mein and the Shrimp and Cashews. Their spare ribs, egg rolls and fried puffy shrimp are good appetizers to start the meal. The service here is always friendly and attentive.

Favorite Dish: The Orange Chicken here is very good. It's a large portion and comes with white rice. The Puffy fried shrimp are very good and come with a sweet and sour red sauce for dipping. I also enjoy their egg rolls; nice and crisp with a good filling. The ribs are very tasty and nicely cooked. Liz enjoys their beef Lo Mein and the Shrimp with Cashews.

I recently tried their Singapore Noodles (I love Singapore Noodles) they were just okay; not the best I have had but I had to try them when I saw them on the menu.

Instant Answers: Greenwich