Ledyard Center Warnings and Dangers

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

ATM Machines EVERYWHERE

by Gypsystravels Updated Apr 2, 2009

Show me the money!!

All over the casino you will see cash machines dispensing money to those wanting to loose their earnings in just a few hours.

Let's face it, the odds of you actually hitting the jackpot or winning big are quite small, unless you play at the "sit & go" poker tables.

The machines charge an exhuberant fee for you to withdraw money, so if you plan to play, pace yourself and bring what you plan to play and leave it at that.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Smoking

by cjg1 Written Mar 9, 2009

When we first entered Foxwoods I noticed the horrible smell of cigarette smoke. We tried to not let it bother us but at one point we were totally engulfed in the clouds of smoke from passers by. I know there wil never be such as thing as a totaly "Smke Free" casino but it's gross to leave smelling like someone's cigarette.

There is only one non-smoking slots location the Rainmaker Casino.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Pace yourself or you can loose alot of money

by Gypsystravels Updated Aug 8, 2008

One advice I can give anyone visiting any casino, and in particular Foxwoods, is have a plan regarding your spending. Pace yourself and limit the amount of money you will be spending on the slots or the tables.

It can be quite intoxicating when you are playing at the casino and find yourself winning, but with the intoxication comes the aftermath, usually loosing all your money.

Set a limit and stick to it...its the only way to make it fun!!

Us, we only visit when we know we can afford to spare a few hundred dollars if we loose, but Ferni plays the "Sit & Go" tables and he never looses!! Me, I tend to stick to the slot machine and $120 is my maximum limit...I've lost more than I have won!

Instant Answers: Ledyard Center

Comments

Ledyard Center Warnings and Dangers

Reviews and photos of Ledyard Center warnings and dangers posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Ledyard Center sightseeing.

View all Ledyard Center hotels