Meriden Travel Guide

by msbrandysue

Meriden Hotels

Meriden Restaurants

• by joekov1861 Written Jan 17, 2005

Here is a place that you can really stuff your self.
    The Imperial Buffet, 273 Wilbur Cross Hwy.
    Berlin Conn.. 860 828-6630
    in the same plaza as Home Depot and Sam's Club.
    I have been in a lot of buffet places but to me this one is the best.
    There is plenty of different food but the added kicker is the raw bar.
    You can go and eat as much Oysters and Clams on the half shell as you want,,plus enjoy all the other food.
    If you enjoy Oysters and or Clams on the half shell opened fresh and EAT ALL you want,then this is the place.
    On Sunday night they even have fried Scallops.

Favorite Dish: Oysters and Clams on the half shell.
    fresh and all you can eat plus all the other food

Meriden Favorites

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

by Gypsystravels Updated Jun 13, 2011

Favorite thing: With gas being over $4 a gallon near my home, we definitely appreciate it when we can get gas for less than that per gallon.

We were staying at a hotel here in Meriden during a roadtrip north and we were pleased to see that the gas was $3.79 per gallon at the Valero station on Main street just off of I-91. The other stations were a competitve with prices ranging from $3.89-$3.93.

We had just filled up our tank for $3.93 and we were bummed we couldn't take advantage of this price.....but we know now for our next roadtrip north and we plan to make a stop here to gas up.

PLEASE NOTE: Gas prices are always fluctuating from one day to another, so prices are only accurate as the date of this post, but I am sure that the prices at this station are probably the best in the area.

Instant Answers: Meriden

Comments

Meriden Travel Guide
Map of Meriden