Middletown Travel Guide

Good for: Couples

Middletown Restaurants

• cjg1's Profile Photo

by cjg1 Updated Oct 9, 2006

It is a nice pub in town with plenty of parking and a very long list of on tap beers. They rotate selection with 36 different ones available at any given time. Note I dont suggest mixing these two tips.

Favorite Dish: The blackened chicken wrap is by far my favorite dish. It is commonly referred to by my friends as 'The Chris Special'. I like this thing so much I will go the several miles out of my way to and from Boston or Newport just to stop here and get it.

• Beer Tasting

by Boca24 Written Jul 13, 2005

Sushi can be tricky experience, I have been to Mikado numerous times and the Sushi is always fresh. I have never had bad sushi there. They also offer a wide range of other Japanese dishes.

Favorite Dish: I love the Uni (sea urchant) - I have had it many times before at other resturants and it is consistantly the best here.

• by arasnosliw Written May 15, 2005

I don't think I've experienced such authentic Indian food with exception to anything cooked by my Indian friends. Drive to this little joint in the middle of nowhere in Connecticut and you'll be in spice heaven. Mouth watering, spicy, vegetarian dishes are served on styrofoam plates. Mmmmm the taste of CFCs....oh how appetizing. Nevermind that and you'll love the place, no matter how stark it appears.

order up at the counter

Middletown Nightlife

by Boca24 Written Oct 12, 2005

Rookies is actually in Cromwell, but its close enough to Middletown I thought I would put it here. Really good sports bar, clean and tons of video screens and pool tables.. They have live music on a regular basis which is always an added bonus.

Dress Code: Casual

by Boca24 Written Oct 12, 2005

Love this bar, I personally love going and sitting in the old barber chairs by the bar. Eli's also has a excellent selection microbrews. I have eaten dinner there a few times food is pretty good - last time I think I had the rueben.

Dress Code: Casual

• Middletown Hotels

3 Hotels in Middletown

Instant Answers: Middletown

Comments

Middletown Travel Guide
Map of Middletown