Milford Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Milford

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo

Paris Nails

by LadyRVG Updated Apr 14, 2015

Favorite thing: I normally wouldn't write a tip for a Nail Salon but as a woman it is hard to find one that really stands out. When I first moved to the area; I had no clue where to begin in finding a new Nail Salon. I was fortunate to get a recommendation from my friend's Mother who loves this place.

From day one; I loved this place. The staff is amazing and mostly family which is nice. The salon services include pedicures (many varieties), manicures, gel manicures, nail extensions, waxing services, facials and eye lash extensions. The selection of polish gel and nail designs are vast; I have never seen so much to choose from. Mellie and her staff are amazing at nail design and will do just about any design you could wish for or find a picture of. I have been constantly complimented for her nail designs she had done for me.

The pedicured here range from the basic to the indulgent. I have had every type of pedicure here including their top level pedicure which includes a glass of wine while you enjoy your pedicure. The pedicure chairs are so comfortable with different massage options to choose from. The pedicure bowls are a colorful glass which is very pretty. The pedicure accoutrements are presented beautifully on trays with the assorted soaking salts, scented mud and lotions. I love that their spa pedicures include a paraffin wax dip followed by some cozy slippers while you enjoy your leg massage.

For my nails I get their gel. I have always been happy with the color, design and quality of the work. My nails stay perfect without chipping for up to three weeks. I usually go every two weeks but I have pushed it to three with my nails remaining perfect.

I usually have my waxing services elsewhere but have used them for an eyebrow waxing when my regular place doesn’t have an appointment that is good for my schedule. I have enjoyed the friendly and professional service here. The salon is clean and I am a stickler for cleanliness. I love this place even more than my old salon back in New York which I loved for more than a decade.

• ariesm44's Profile Photo

Local weekly paper for "happenings"

by ariesm44 Written Aug 5, 2005

Favorite thing: The New Haven Advocate has been around a long time. Loads of listing for arts, events, Best of stuff - voted on my readers, clubs, music, concerts, etc.

If you are coming to the area, check it out:

Instant Answers: Milford

Comments

Milford Favorites

Reviews and photos of Milford favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Milford sightseeing.