Milford Nightlife

• Nightlife
  • Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream...
    Warm Apple Crisp

Most Recent Nightlife in Milford

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Buffalo Wild Wings: Grabbing a few drinks after a movie

by Gypsystravels Updated Nov 11, 2010
    Enjoying my Blue Moon

Ferni and I have come here quite a few times, most recently to watch a football game but even after catching a movie which the theatre is located in the same shopping center as bar.

The bar/restaurant is is a great place for us to grab a few drinks or even something to eat after a movie, after some shopping or to watch a sports event. We like to sit a one of the high tables near the back not far from the bar and the huge screen tv's. We like to be a bit away from the busier dinning area.

The drinks are quite reasonable and one thing that Ferni likes are the game consoles because he can play a few hands of poker with other patrons.

We usually stick to beers, but have had their buffallo wings as well. I enjoy the Blue Moon (since they don't carry my Leffe here) and Ferni will have a Heinekin or Bacardi and Coke.

NOTE: If you're a football fan with an "out of state" team this is one of few places where you can catch all the games. Since Ferni's favorite team are the Washington Redskins most of the games aren't available without the Football ticket, so we've come here a few times to watch the game and grab something quick to eat as well.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

SBC: Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches

by cjg1 Updated Jun 22, 2010
    Chocolate Chip Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches

SBC is a bar/restuarant in the downtown Milford area. We often find ourselves in Milford shopping, visiting friends or passing through on a roadtrip. If we are staying in the area as we often do this is a nice place to grab a drink, snack or even dessert.

I have a fondness for their chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches. They are incredibly good.... Tasty vanilla ice cream smooshed between two soft chocolate chip cookies. It isn't always on the menu but if you request it they will make it for you.

Dress Code: Casual

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

SBC Restaurant & Brewery: Our Favorite pub in Milford

by Gypsystravels Updated May 17, 2010

Good selection of beers on tap

This is our favorite pub here in Milford. Ferni jokes that if we lived in this town, we would be here every single weekend, that is how much we enjoy our time here. The bar maids are great, Stacey, Maureen, "ditzy" and Rena are all great.

The place has a nice layout, with a nice size dinning area with plenty of tables and booths (some by large picture windows overlooking the small river below) and a large dining area in the back. There is a "covered" outside dinning area with a bar as well, but we enjoy the bar which is a nice size. This is where Ferni and I perfer to sit, even if we plan to eat because the "girls" already know us.

They have a really nice selection of pub food for lunch, brunch or dinner as well as some really yummy non-typical dishes which I tend to order.

I've had a variety of their beers as well as the mixed drinks and the sauvignon blanc which was quite nice. The bar maid (Stacey is one of our favorite) is always pleasant and happy to see us.

We always have a great time enjoying a few drinks, discussing plans, watching a game, talking to our new friends about baseball or anything else that pops up or just chilling.

Dress Code: I've had several beers as well as mixed drinks and their sauvignon blanc. The bar maid is always so pleasant and remembers that Ferni likes his Heinekins, as for me, she will usually have to ask, as I usually will drink something different every time :)

Beers range from $3.50 to $4.50 for Heinekin, the mixed drinks are about $6.50 and the wine was $6.50.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

The Black Bear Saloon: Post Movie Drinks & Dessert

by cjg1 Updated May 3, 2010
    Warm Apple Crisp

After a movie we decided to head to the Black Bear Saloon for some dessert and drinks. The Black bear is a chain of bar/restuarants. This particular location is in the Westfield Mall tight on Route 1 in Milford. They have a large bar area and various seating options in a very large space. The menu has a nice selection of appetizers, burgers, entrees, salads, beer, alcoholic drinks, soda and desserts.

We arrived in the early evening and were seated right away at a booth in the back of the restaurant. Our waitress took our drink order a beer for me and a club soda for Liz. I knew right away from looking at the menu that I wanted the chocolate lava cake for dessert. Liz decided to have the apple crisp.

Our desserts arrived about ten minutes after we ordered and looked delicious. My lava cake had a heaping mound of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream on top with drizzles of chocolate sauce. The cake was gooey and warm; so delicious. I finished the whole portion and was absolutely satisfied. Liz's apple crisp was also served witha learge heaping of vanilla ice cream and whipped cream but had caramel sauce drizzled instead of chocolate. She loved her crisp and said it was almost as good as the Cheesecake Factory's version.

This was a nice way to wind down the evening, a good dessert with my wife.

Dress Code: Casual

• Wine Tasting

• Osmun79's Profile Photo

Cafe Atlantique: When there's not much to do..

by Osmun79 Written Mar 24, 2006

Cafe Atlantique is my favorite hometown hangout. It's just a really great place to chill out and the food is quite good with lots of sandwichs, soups, wraps, and drinks. They have Jazz on Friday nights alot of the time and the first monday of each month is a Open Mic. The owners are both in the medical field and have a house in france. Most of the cuisine is French Bistro type. Lots ot local bands and folk groups play on weekends, though it tends to be a mature crowd.

Oh.. and they have free wireless access!

Dress Code: Casual as can be, come as you are!

• ariesm44's Profile Photo

Stonebridge: Summer downtown

by ariesm44 Written Mar 18, 2005

Outdoor hot spot during summertime, especially popular during happy hour on Friday night. Large crowds fill the outdoor bar area overlooking a small pond and the signature stone bridge in Milford.

Dress Code: Cassual

Instant Answers: Milford

Comments

Milford Nightlife

Reviews and photos of Milford nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Milford sightseeing.