Milford Restaurants

• Restaurants
    by LadyRVG
  • Restaurants
    by LadyRVG
    German Apple Pancakes (6/3/12)
    by cjg1

Most Recent Restaurants in Milford

Black Bear Saloon(CLOSED): Good Drinks & Bar Food

by cjg1 Updated Sep 17, 2013

Spinach Dip with chips and bread

The Black Bear is a nice bar/restaurant right in the Westfield Shopping Center in Milford (there are other locations in Stamford, Norwalk, White Plains that we have visited). We are often in Milford visiting friends, cathching a movie or passing through on a roadtrip and the Black Bear is a nice place to grab a snack, meal, dessert or just a drink. The place itself is a nice size and I prefer to sit and the bar and relax or one of the tables in tha vicinity of the bar. The menu has the usual pub grub food and I really enjoy the sliders, wings and their spinach and artichoke dip. The crowd here is pretty tame unless it's a Yankee/Redsox game or a Patriot/Giants game...then get ready for the rowdy people to get going.

The service here can vary depending on the crowd level and where you are seated. When we sit at the bar, the service is spot on. If we sit at a table or booth in the vicinity of the bar, the service is good. When we have been seated in the back of the restaurant furthest from the main entrance; the service has been so so. So we try to request a table in the front or have a seat at the bar if there are seats available.

Favorite Dish: The Spinach & Artichoke dip is quite nice and both Liz and I look forward to it when we come here. It's a large crock full of dip with chips, pita bread and garlic bread for dipping. The sliders here are very good as well with a nice side of onion rings. The BBQ wings are very good and I like them with some extra bleu cheese when I order the spicy ones. Liz enjoys their mozzarella sticks as well.

Desserts here are good and I really enjoy their Lava cake. Warm and gooey chocolate center makes it an awesome treat. Liz enjoys their apple crisp and I must admit it is rather good but I prefer my lava cake.

Mixed drinks here are nice potions and the Margaritas are good (not as good as Margaritaville or Poco's in Portsmouth) but good.

Chip's: Incredibly Good Pancakes

by cjg1 Updated May 14, 2013

German Apple Pancakes (6/3/12)

Chips is hands down our favorite place to have a good pancake meal at any time of the day (they serve brekfast all day long). The restaurant is located right on Boston Post Road so it is an easy on off of I-95 to stop for a tasty meal;especially on one of our many roadtrips.

The menu here has a large selection of breakfast, lunch and dinner items but their main focus is their pancakes. The pancakes have been voted the Best of Connecticut for the past three years;so that has to tell you something plus the place is always jamming. We come here for the pancakes; we have never deviated from the pancake selection onto the other menu items.

The pancakes here are very light and fluffy; I could eat heaps. They have a variety of toppings,flavor and types of batter (whole wheat, sweat potato and buttermilk). Personally I enjoy the German Apple Pancakes and the Strawberry Pancakes. My wife on the other hand is a lover of all things Cinnamon so she usually orders their buttermilk pancakes with Cinnamon chips or their Cinnamon Bun Pancakes.. As for sides; there is hardly room for eating any hash browns, bacon and sausage after you've had pancakes but we have on occasion split an order of their tasty bacon.

My wife does not like the fake maple syrup that is prevalent in most pancake restaurants and thankfully their have real maple syrup available here for a charge of course. If the fake stuff is okay with you they have an assortment of flavors such as blueberry and strawberry syrups.

Basically, if you are a pancake fan...this is the place for you. Excellent pancakes and good service. I love this place!

**They have another location in Fairfield, CT as well.**

Favorite Dish: I've loved every pancake I have tried here. I would have to say the German Apple takes the top slot with the sliced apples cooked inside the pancakes, topped with cinnamon & powdered sugar, served with a raspberry puree sauce. The raspberry sauce is so good.

Pancakes here are a good price with a stack ranging between $6-$10 depending on toppings.

Orange Ale House Bar & Grill: Good Local Pub

by cjg1 Updated Jan 17, 2012

Cheeseburger & Onion Rings

The Orange Ale House is a bar/restaurant located on the busy shopping strip of Route 1. It is a small place located in a strip mall next to Game Stop. A friend of ours who lives locally recommended the place to us as a good pub grub spot; so we decided to try it out when we were in the area.

The place is small yet has plenty of seats at the bar as well as pub tables along the wall. We decided to have a seat at one of the pub tables; the bar area was pretty crowded with patrons watching basketball and football on the televisions. The waitress was quick to come over and hand us some menus as well as take our drink orders.

The menu is very extensive with many pages of appetizers, sandwiches, burgers, pizzas, entrees, salads and wraps. They had everything from the typical pub grub wings and nachos to more substantial items such as a full Lobster dinner.

I wasn’t incredibly hungry so I chose to have an order of the Ale House Wings in their Buffalo sauce along with a Miller Lite. My wife was hungry and looking for something filling so she chose the Ale House Cheeseburger with onion rings and cole slaw along with a Club Soda with Lime. I was impressed that they make their own burger patties on site and offer many side options such as sweet potato fries, waffle fries, French fries, onion rings, gravy cheese fries, cole slaw and macaroni salad.

Our food arrived about 15 minutes after ordering and looked pretty good. My wings were good; nothing spectacular but good. My wife on the other hand loved her cheeseburger. She raved about how juicy it was and the tastiness of the bun. Her onion rings were a bit of a disappointment with a bland batter. Service was very good and friendly. Refills of my wife’s soda appeared without need of asking..very nice.

All in all; I liked the vibe of the place, the friendliness, the service and the menu selection. We will definitely return again. Bonus: this place is an AA I-Dine.

The Bar has a variety of specials each night:
    Happy hour is 4-7pm Monday-Friday with reduced drink prices & free pizza at 4pm.

Monday-Wednesday $2.00 premium bottled beer 4-6pm.

Sunday & Monday restaurant, bar and hospitality employees get 20% off the tab.

Tuesdays: Police, firefighters, EMTs, hospital staff and military personnel get 15% off the tab. $2.00 Hook & Ladder Beer. All you can eat Buffalo wings 8-10pm for $4.99.

Wednesday: 2.00 Shock Top Drafts during Happy Hour 4-7pm. 2 for 1 drink specials starting at 8pm.

Fridays: happy hour buffet 5-7pm / free pizza on the bar at 3pm. Karaoke. $4 aluminum bottles, vodka bombs & Jager shots all night.

Saturdays: $4.00 Martinis 9-11pm

• LadyRVG's Profile Photo

Coromandel: Delicious Indian Cuisine

by LadyRVG Written Oct 4, 2011

Waiting for the delicious experience to begin

I simply adore Indian food; I could eat it every day. Coromandel is one of those restaurants that if you didn’t know about it you’d probably pass it by since it’s tucked in the back corner of a strip mall.

The restaurant itself is a nice size with two large seating areas as well as a bar area. The décor is lively with a bright palette of colors on the walls, tables and light fixtures. Colorful murals and paintings adorn the walls as Indian music is piped softly throughout. I enjoy when a restaurant sets the scene for enjoying a terrific meal with my husband or with friends.
    The menu is full of variety with dishes from different regions of India. There are nice selections of lamb, chicken, fish and vegetarian items. The appetizer selection is vast and full of tasty street snacks. They have daily specials posted in the menu as well as an extensive wine, beer and cocktail listing. On weekends (Saturday & Sunday) there is a wonderful lunch buffet packed with tasty food. Portions here are big so be prepared to leave with a doggie bag.

If you don’t see something on the menu; ask them. Numerous times I have had off menu dishes that they happily whipped up for me. Indian food can be intimidating to newbies but don’t be afraid to ask the ingredients or spice level of a dish. The staff here is so friendly and accommodating; no question is unimportant.

As you are seated there is a basket of Palappam (crispy thin bread) along with some chutneys. I love this bread it is so good especially with a sweet chutney on top. The Vegetetable Samosas and the vegetable platter are my favorite appetizers. The Samosas are so good with just the right amount of spice and their crispy shell…yum! I am more of a veg person when it comes to Indian food and my husband enjoys lamb. He favors their Lamb Saag while I love the Aloo Gobi Palek and Baigan Bharta. The Aloo Gobi Palek is a delicious mix of potato and cauliflower in a spinach sauce. It is just so good, it’s hard to not order it every time. The Baigan Bharta is a lovely eggplant dish but it has a spicy kick to it; I have to be in the mood for some spice to order it.

All dishes come with their Basmati rice which has slivers of almonds, peas and some golden raisins on top. We usually order some Garlic Naan with our meal to dip in the delicious sauces of our dishes. My husband usually orders a beer either a Kingfisher or a Taj Mahal. Depending on my mood I’ll either have a Taj Mahal or one of their freshly made sweet lime sodas. If you love lime; it’s a must to try their soda…it is heaven in a glass and so refreshing.

Service here is incredibly; very friendly and accommodating. I have never had a complaint about service or food quality. It really is the best Indian food in the area for me.

Favorite Dish: The Aloo Gobi Palek is my hands down favorite along with the Vegetable Samosa.

Coromandel Cuisine of India: Delicious Indian Food

by cjg1 Updated Mar 16, 2011

Liz enjoying her Samosa (10/30/10)

My wife and I are huge fans of Indian food and often find ourselves in Milford shopping, visiting friends or just passing through. Coromandel is a wonderful Indian restuarnt that we very much enjoy for their delicious food and attentive service.

Locate in a strip mall on Route 1; it can be easy to miss this place. It's tucked away in a corner of the strip mall so it's pretty much hidden if it is dark out. The inside of the restaurant is very spacious with plenty of seating. The interior is decorated in vibrant colors, wall murals and interesting lighting fixtures. Liz and I have our favorite booth; which we are often seated.

The menu has a nice variety of meat, lamb, chicken, fish and vegetarian dishes. They also have a nice assortment of cocktails and beer. Daily specials are in the menu and they are very accomodating if you want an appetizer turned into an entree sized portion.

Portion size here is quite large; so expect to have a doggie bag (we always do). The food here is incredibly fresh, delicious and flavorful. The service here is spot on and very friendly; it makes me miss my favorite Indian joint in Herndon Virginia.

They also have daily lunch specials as well as weekend buffets on Saturday and Sunday. The buffet is quite good with a nice mix of veg and non veg items.

This place is also an AA I-dine; which is a bonus.

Favorite Dish: Liz and I love their Vegetable Samosa as an appetizer. The triangle pastry with spiced potatoes and green peas is perfectly cooked and flavorful. I like that the peas and potatoes are more mashed together than some other Samosas I have had before. I also like the lamb Samosa which has recently become a favorite. To drink I love the Kingfisher or Taj Mahal lagers; quite nice with the meal. My wife likes a lime soda that they make for her with fresh limes, juice and club soda; it is very refreshing and I thought it was very good.

The Lamb Sagwala is my favorite dish. the meat is perfectly cooked and seasoned. I love dipping my Garlic Naan in the spinach gravy. By the way their nann is incredibly good; we love to split an order of the garlic.

My wife leans more towards the vegetarian items and loves their Aloo Gobhi Palak. She has raved about the flavor and after tasting I can agree it is a very nice taste.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Bertucci: Stopping in for some lunch

by Gypsystravels Updated Mar 16, 2011
    Waiting for my meal

Bertucci's is a great place to grab a good meal whether for lunch or dinner. There are quite a few locations and it's a chain restuarant along the lines of Cheescake Factory, Chilli's, etc., and the likes. Bertuccis specializes in Italian dishes, namely brick oven pizza. The restaurant is quite large with a separate bar area. The menu is quite extensive with a variety of "specialty pizzas" as well as other Italian dishes.

We were here for an early lunch and were seated quite quickly in a booth near the bar area. The restaurant wasn't crowded, but as the hour passed, more and more people arrived, and when we were done with our lunch, the place was packed. So get here early if you don't want to wait. Thre is a nice bar which seems to have an extensive wine list, so I am sure this is a happening place evenings.

The restuarant is very nice and the service excellent. You have plain view of the kitchen where you can watch as they make the pizzas and other dishes. Our waitress was very nice and friendly as she handed us the menus and took our drink order. She came back and few minutes later with our drinks, a nice basket of warm rolls and a side of olive oil and a bowl of salad. She then took our order.

There are plenty of places to eat in Milford, but we'd definitely return when we're in the area, which is quite often.

Favorite Dish: Ferni and I decided on our dishes. Ferni had the chicken cutlet parmi with pasta and I had a pasta bowl. I crock of baked pasta with chicken and veggies smothered with cheese (sorry, can't remember the exact name of the dish). A bowl of salad is included in the lunch special which is quite nice.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Black Bear Saloon: All Bears are not created equal!

by Gypsystravels Updated Nov 5, 2010

Bear bits

Ferni and I have frequented the Black Bear Saloon in Norwalk many times and during our shopping jaunts here in Milford decided to check this location out. While quite large with plenty of tvs, tables and a nice bar, we found that the location in Norwalk to be consistently better with service, food and crowd.

We used this location a few times while driving North on I-95 when Ferni was craving some bear bites. We figured that since its convenient to the interstate, we'd stop here instead of the one in Norwalk. We do prefer the location in Norwalk.

The bar/restuarant is quite large, with a very large bar, tables and booths with their own tvs scattered all over. They have a "game" area where you can find a few video games, a stage where they have live bands and a private dinning area as well. It can get quite croweded depending on time of day, espeically on a Friday or Saturday evening and there may be a wait to be seated.

The few times we have had food (Ferni likes the Bear Bites) here it didn't impress us. The Bear Bites, chucks of chicken, wheren't as good as we've had. The Mexican dip (can't remember the actual name), a cheese based dip with chorizo and spices accompanied by potato wedges and pita slices was just okay.

Service here was another story. During our first visit, the waitress kept interrupting us and asking about the food, etc., which we found quite annoying, she also cleared our dishes quickly and came over with our check and waited around for payment, I didn't like the feeling of being rushed and wasn't sure if it was due to the fact of a schedule-shift.

We have since returned a few times on a Sunday to watch a game, but the bar was way too crowded and we decided to sit at a booth. Service was much better. Ferni decided to stike to soda this time and I ordered my Blue Moon, we also decided to order the mozzerella sticks which were good.

Favorite Dish: During our first visit, Ferni ordered his bear bites and fries which he said he was a bit dissappointed with, the chicken wasn't as juicy and favorful as others he's had. I had the the Mexican cheese dip which was just okay.

The few times after we have stuck to the mozzarella sticks as well as just a side of fries and our drinks.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

SBC: Good food and drinks too!

by Gypsystravels Updated Nov 2, 2010
    Delicious juicy burger

Ferni and I enjoy coming here. We like their friendly atmosphere, wide selection of drinks and beers and their food is quite good too!!

We usually find ourselves here on either a Friday or Saturday night (although we have been here during a Saturday as well as Sunday afternoon), and although it can get crowded, we never feel like its too much. Our favorite spot is always at the bar where Stacy and the other bar maids take good care of us.

The selection of dishes is quite varied and I would say suprisingly good for the type of place this is (a franchise).

Every dish we have ordered has always been good and satisfying and as a bonus this place is still an AA IDine :), double that with the SBC VIP card (for every $10 spent you get $1, or 10% of your bill) and you get a really good bargain.

Whenever we are anywhere near the area, we make it a point to stop in and enjoy a few drinks, excellent food and hanging with some new friends, since many are regulars and I guess where are as well!

Favorite Dish: Ferni and I usually order from the appetizer menu, as there are so many yummy choices and more than enough to satisfy anyone. We have ordered their calamari which comes with two nice dipping sauces, the chicken strips which are juicy and come with tasty dipping sauces, chicken bites (Ferni's favorite), the tasty and juicy burgers, the steak tips (wow, this was great), the teriyaki dumplings, yum, yum, yum, again, the B/M Mixed Grill which was a special and quite excellent too!! This was a combination of grilled chicken breast, steak, a few shrimp, and mashed ($17.99)....wow, really good!!

Prices are great, ranging from $5.99-$9.99 for the appetizers and burgers. Anything you order from their menu is good and we have never been dissapointed with any of our selection of food!!

They also have a great Sunday Brunch with a really nice selection of dishes.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Equinox Diner (CLOSED): Breakfast with the Bogy's(CLOSED)

by cjg1 Updated Nov 1, 2010

Equinox is my favorite diner in this area. The diner itself is relatively new. Inside is quite colorful with tables and booths is bright blues, yellows and greens. This diner draws a crowd but we haven't waited more than five minutes to be seated. The menu consists of the basic diner items along with some specialties. The food here is quite good and the portions are good.

We often come her for breakfast or lunch with some friends before a shopping excursion or just passing through.

Favorite Dish: The Sunrise Breakfast Burrito and the Eggs Benedict are my breakfast favorites here. The gyro here is good and I enjoy their extra thick Strawberry Milkshakes. Liz likes their Belgian Waffle with cinnamon apple topping and their cheese burger.

Bertucci's: Good Pizza and Warm Bread

by cjg1 Updated Nov 1, 2010

Liz Perusing the menu

Yes, Bertucci's is a chain but one exceeds expectations. No matter what Bertucci's we have visited we have always had good, quality food and service. We have visited this location in Milford several times for lunch as well as dinner. I realy do enjoy their pizza dn those warm, fresh rolls they serve with seasoned olive oil for dipping.

This location is large and located in a shopping plaza right on Route 1. There is a bar area with seating as well as the main dining area. The kitchen is in the back of the restaurant and is open so you can see what's going on. The fragrant smells of pizza and pasta cooking drifts from the kitchen and makes you long for your food.

The food here is always good and a a price that doesn't break the bank. If you come during lunch, a salad is automatically included with your pizza. It can get crowded her on weekend nights so try to get there for an early dinner/late lunch to avoid a wait.

Favorite Dish: We normally get the Margherita pizza which is quite nice with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil. The crust is thin and crispy just how I like it. Liz enjoys their mussels in a white wine broth and often gets this as her main course. The warm rolls are great, we always finish the basket.

Unfortunately they no longer have my favorite Parma Pizza which has grilled vegetables, cheese and parma ham quite tasty.

SBC .: Decent Sports Bar and Grill

by cjg1 Updated Jun 14, 2010
    January 6, 2008

This is a place I've been a couple of times. Some just for drinks. Some for food. The place is right by the river so if you are sitting at a booth you can look down into the river and the foliage. SBC is more of a hangout/sportsbar type of place that has outdoor seating in the summer. SBC also makes their own beer here too and have a wide variety of drinks and bar food available.

Our last visit to SBC was on a friday night in June 2010. We were headed north to Massachusettes and decided to stop off for a bite to eat. The outside of the restaurant was jam packed with diners enjoying the nice weather. We were fortunate enough to be seated at a nice booth in the sun. After perusing the menu we both decided on burgers. A regular cheeseburger for Liz and a Bacon burger for me along with an ice tea and diet pepsi.

I found my burger to be very good and i enjoyed the fries. My wife on the other hand found hers to be a bit on the greasy side. She instead picked at the fries and pickle on her plate. We even had some entertainment while eating; a motorcycle and a car collided right in front of our window. We gt to enjoy the driver of the car fleeing on foot, the biker errupting at the passengers who then relatiated and the melee of motorcycle cops that arrived on the scene. We watched the action as we ate some dessert; chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches.

The chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches made the meal in my opinion. Two soft cookies with heaps of vanilla ice ceram in the center served with whipped cream and chocolate sauce. They were incredibly good and glad I saw them on the specials menu.

SBC is a decent place for pub grub type food but I don't go out of my way for it.

• Singles

Buffalo Wild Wings: Good Nachos & Beer

by cjg1 Updated Jun 11, 2010

Bufalo Wild Wings is a chain restuarant I actually like due to their inexpesive beer and pub grub. We are often in this area visiting friends or shopping and are glad to have a place to grab a snack or a beer. This location is conveniently on the Post Road and in the Westfield shopping center. It's a nice sized Wild Wings with an outdoor terrace to enjoy the good summer weather. We like meeting up here with some friends to help them escape some parenting duties for a bit. The food here is good and the service is very attentive.

The menu has a variety of burgers, appetizers and of course their famous wings. The wings come in variety of sauces that range from mild to smoking hot. The happy hour drink specials are great; whee else can you get $1 and $2 beers...

Be warned though since it is located "in the mall" it is usually filled with tons of families with screaming or hyper kids....don't say I didn't warn you. Also, if there is a sporting event on TV avoid the place...it is a mad house and you probably won't get a good seat.

Favorite Dish: We like the nachos and the cheeseburger slammers to share. The nachos are a nice sized portion served with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, beans, chili and sides of sour cream and salsa. The cheeseburger slammers are three mini cheeseburgers served with french fries. The burgers are juicy and the fries are very good. The onion rings are also excellent but the sauce tends to repeat for hours in my stomach. The wings are incredibly good and I like the Mango wings. The apple pie is very good here; served on a warm skillet with ice cream and gooey caramel sauce...Yum!!!!

Athenian Diner: Good Diner Food

by cjg1 Updated Jun 11, 2010

French Onion Soup

The Athenian Diner is right off of I-95 in Milford; a convenient hop off the highway for food. The Diner is typical in it's decor nothing special and serves the classic diner fare. We have stopped here a few time to have breakfast and lunch with some friends when passing by on a road trip and a late night snack after a trip to one of our favorite shops in the area. The food has always been very good and the service fast. The place is never too crowded but seems to have the same local loyal customers that we have begun to recognize from our stops here.

Our last meal here was during a roadtrip North in May 2010. I was starving and knew I'd never make it to our final stop for the night without something to eat. We stopped in and enjoyed a nice meal before heading back on I-95 North. I enjoyed a gyro with french fries and an unsweetened ice tea. I do enjoy their gyros here; they are very well made. My wife had a crock of french onion soup and a side of mozzarella sticks. She wasn't in the mood for "real" food but wanted some snacks. We left will full bellies and were able to continue on our way without our stomach growling.

Favorite Dish: The hash and eggs is the choice for me here when I want breakfast and it's pretty good. Their gyro is very good and my favorite when here. Liz likes her grilled cheese sandwich even if it's breakfast time. The mozzarella sticks here are very good and are served with a tasty marinara dipping sauce. The frnech onion soup is quite nice for a diner.

Bella Napoli: Tasty Pizza and Garlic Knots

by cjg1 Updated May 10, 2010

Small Cheese Pizza

Bella Napoli is a local pizza parlour/restaurant in Milford. Several of our friends who live locally rave about the food and pizza. The place is a nice size with a deli area to the right, pizza shop and then the restaurant. This place is always hopping when we come here and the phone rings constantly for orders. The pizzas here are excellent as are their calzones, garlic knots, meat ball heros and pasta. You basically can't go wrong eating here.

Our last visit to Milford was after a long drive from a roadtrip (we were staying at the Hampton Inn); we were in need of something to eat. We decided to grab a small pie and an order of garlic knots to take back to the hotel. The prices here are very inexpensive with both the pizza and order of garlic knots being under $8. The pizza sauce here is very flavorful and I like their cheese; it's not greasy. The garlic knots are quite large and very good. It was a perfect meal for the weary traveller.

Mama Teresa's: When you want some really good inexpensive Italian

by Gypsystravels Updated Apr 26, 2010
    Getting ready to order

This restaurant is located on the very busy Boston Post Road and we have had a few good meals here.

The restaurant is a nice size with large and medium size booths. If you come during off time, you can choose your own seat, but during a busy Friday or Saturday night you have to wait to be seated. As you enter the restaurant there is a counter where you can order your meal to go. The restaurant has much of the familiar Italian favorites like pastas, chicken and meat dishes, nice appetizers and some really yummy pizza. Prices are very good for the amount of food you get and most of the time you will probably take a "doggie bag" with you back home.

We like to try new places, but many times we like going to a familar place to eat, especially if the food has been consistently good. We have been here many times, but during our last visit here found the food to be a bit below the usual standard. For whatever reason it may be, whether it was our choice of dish or the cook or a different ingredient, we weren't too happy with our food.

We hope this was just a strange day off since our prior dishes were quite good. I would give this place one more chance, hopefully I won't be dissappointed again.

Favorite Dish: During our first visit here we ordered the Special Pizza to share, the pizza comes with sausage, pepperoni, onions, mushrooms and peppers. We really enjoyed the pizza and thought it was quite good.

On our next visit I ordered the Boston Stuffed Clams, yum, the Seafood Ravioli, which was very good and Ferni had the Chicken Parmigana with pasta.

Our last visit here I ordered the Tortellini Alfredo and the cheese was simply awful, I left the whole meal after two bites. Ferni ordered some chicken strips with a side of fries since he didn't want pasta and the chicken was dry and gummy, the fries were okay...

Instant Answers: Milford

Comments

Milford Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Milford restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Milford sightseeing.