Stamford Shopping

Most Recent Shopping in Stamford

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Noelle Day Spa: Every Woman wants a Trip to the Spa

by cjg1 Updated Dec 24, 2009

Noelle Day Spa is a nice salon/spa in Stamford. Liz frequents this Spa with her boss and her friends so I though this would be a great gift idea. Apparently my picture has been circulated by my wife since they knew who I was when I walked in the door. After about ten women came up to me I was finally able to ask to purchase a gift certificate. They were very nice and suggested some things that I wouldn't have even thought of on my own. I wound up purchasing a Noelle Day of Beauty for Liz along with a Reflexology session. They put my gift certificate in a box with a red bow and into a gift bag. It was pretty painless except for the chatty women.

What to buy: Any spa treatment a woman would want along with nail services and hair services.

I bought my wife a Noelle Day of Beauty Package and an extra reflexology session. The ady of beauty includes a facial, massage, spa pedicure and manicure, makeup, blow dry and a lunch. I thought this would be a nice way for her to spend a Saturday before we go out for the evening.

What to pay: The package was $40; not bad for all of those treatments. The reflexology was $25 extra.

• Spa and Resort

• mzgottirican's Profile Photo

Target: Huge Target

by mzgottirican Written Feb 11, 2007

Neat place! This Target had I believe 4? stories. Neat thing for kids: bring your cart on the bottom floor, and watch it go up the escalator beside you~!

What to buy: Great deals on winter-related items and clothing.

What to pay: Normal Target discount prices.

Instant Answers: Stamford

Comments

Stamford Shopping

Reviews and photos of Stamford shopping posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Stamford sightseeing.