Trumbull Travel Guide

Trumbull Things to Do

Westfield Mall

by cjg1 Updated Dec 15, 2014

The Westfield Mall is a typical suburban shopping mall. They have the usual stores you'd find in most malls: J.C Penny, Macy's Target, Yankee Candle, Express, The Gap, Michael Kors, Coach and more. They also have a nice food court here for quick serve meals as well as sit down establishments such as Ruby Tuesday's and The Cheesecake Factory.

My wife and I prefer this mall to the one closer to our home which is also a Westfield. We like the layout and choice of stores much better. Parking is less challenging at this mall with ample spaces and a good layout.

Our most recent visit here was to finish up some Christmas shopping. We didn't manage to get it all done but I had fun buying my wife some additional gifts she wasn't expecting. We finished our visist to the mall with a stop at the Cheesecake Factory for some dessert...yum.

Trumbull Hotels

• Marriott Trumbull

180 Hawley Ln, Trumbull, CT 06611

Satisfaction: Very Good

Good for: Couples

Trumbull Shopping

Giftology: A bit of Everything

by cjg1 Updated Dec 15, 2014

Giftology is a store located in the Westfield Trumbull Mall. We decided to have a look in the store as it had some nice home decor in the window. Upon entering they had a large counter space with Alex & Ani bracelets, necklaces, rings and earrings. My wife has a nice collection of these bracelets at home and is alwys adding something new. Two pieces caught her eye: the Monopoly cat and an Initial bracelet. The cat was in stock but the Initial wasn't. The salesman called their sister store Harstans Jewelers (located in the mall as well) and they had it in stock. I purhchased the Monopoly cat bracelt and I even got a 10% discount for my Military Veteran's ID card. Nice! I was happy with the customer service here and always happy when I can buy my wife something that makes her happy.

What to pay: The bracelet before discount was $32.

Harstans Jewelers: Some Gifts for my wife

by cjg1 Updated Dec 15, 2014

Harstans is a jewelry store located in the Westfield Mall. It is a typical jewelry store that carries jewelry for men, women and children. They have some very nice pieces here and a good selection of watches. My sole purpose for coming in was to buy my wife some Alex & Ani bracelets that she wanted to add to her collection. We were in the Giftology store and they didn't have a bracelet she was looking for so they send us here to their sister store who had the bracelet in inventory.

They had the bracelet she wanted and it was a reasonable price of $28 dollars.

• Trumbull Hotels

1 Hotels in Trumbull

Instant Answers: Trumbull

Comments

Trumbull Travel Guide
Map of Trumbull