Uncasville Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Uncasville

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Geno's Fast Break: Having a Casual Breakfast

by cjg1 Written Jul 29, 2009

Liz and I decided to grab some breakfast food and bring it back to the room. Liz had spied the cinnamon buns the day before and was in the mood for one since then. We went to the bakery section of the food court where they had a variety of scones, bagels, muffins, cookies, cinnamon buns, pretzels, pies and cakes. Liz ordered a cinnamon bun and a cappuccino. I had the cinnamon sugar pretzel and an orange juice. Liz liked her cinnamon bun but her cappucino was just okay. The pretzel was pretty good and soft with a good coating of cinnamon and sugar. It wasn't a bad breakfast considering we were not in the mood for a sit down brekfast or doughnuts from Krispy Creme.

• Gypsystravels's Profile Photo

Margaritaville: Good atmosphere with decent food

by Gypsystravels Updated Jul 29, 2009

The Volcano Nachos, enough for 4

Jimmy Buffet's Margaritaville is a chain of restaurants with a Caribbean theme to it. The dining area is large with two levels of seating including a nice patio and a few bars. The restaurant has a Caribbean island theme decor with a few booths shaped like boats as well as boating items, plastic palm trees, and other items.

There is a large screen with videos streaming of Jimmy Buffet hits as well as others. The waiters/waitresses are all very friendly and we've always had good service and enjoyed ourselves.

They have a really nice selection of items to choose from but The Volcano Nachos seem to be the biggest hit and you can see at least every other table with a large heeping of this delicious treat. It's a huge portion of chips topped with beans, cheese, chili with mean, onions, salsa, guacamole and sour cream. It's so huge that four people can easily share and even take some home. I enjoy their frozen lime margarita and always order it when I am here. I have also had their seafood dip which was quite yummy!!

Prices are quite reasonable, considering you are at a casino

Its a nice relaxing atmosphere with some good food and good drinks.

Favorite Dish: The Volcano Nachos are always a good choice for us and we are always satisfied even when it is shared by 4. I've also had their seafood dip which comes with some bread and is quite yummy!

Johnny Rockets: 1950's Hamburgers and Soda Jerks

by KarenandCory Written Nov 23, 2005

The waitress gave us all a nickle for the jukebox but besides that our service was shoddy.
    Johnny Rockets is a 1950's style restaurant that serves hamburgers, sandwiches, breakfast, shakes and (my favorite!) old fashioned soda jerk, you can flavor your soda with Cherry, Chocolate, Vanilla, and Lemon. It tastes so much better than Cherry/Vanilla Coke/Pepsi in a can!!

The food is okay and reasonably priced for a casino.

Uncas American Indian Grill: Native American

by KarenandCory Updated Nov 23, 2005

Creative Regional American Cuisine Indigenous to the Mohegan Territory of Southeast CT

Uncas American Indian Grill offers a huge menu featuring cuisine indigenous to the native tribes of Connecticut as well as a myriad of other selections. The former Chief's Deli and Mohegan Territory restaurants are gone but Uncas inorporates favorites, such as the over-stuffed chief's deli sandwiches, into their menu.

We sat near the semi-open kitchen where we could watch the chicken's cooking on the rotisserie.

The food may seem expensive, but remember this is a casino! These places were invented to make money. The prices aren't bad considering...

The Dubliner: "Authentic" Irish food at Mohegan Sun

by KarenandCory Written Nov 23, 2005

The Dubliner

The Dubliner is a restaurant and bar located in Mohegan Sun. After 9pm it becomes 21 +. Although, I never quite figured out why children are allowed in the casino at all.

Our first visit was to the bar. The bartender was very friendly and she recomended several drinks for us to try. My sister had a martini and we liquored up on a few mixed drinks before we headed back out for more gambling.

Later that night, we returned to the Dubliner for more booze and some food. There is not much Irish fare on the menu, most of the selections are very American-esque; pizza, nachos, subs and salads.
    Cory enjoyed the Corned Beef & Cabbage.

The price may seem a bit expensive, but remember this is a casino. The prices are not bad considering some of the other restaurants in the area.
    I would come back here again because I enjoy a pub atmosphere more than I do a nightclub or bar. 3 stars for food, 4 stars for overall atmosphere & Drinks!!

Favorite Dish: Shin & Guinness , Bangers & Champ, and Corned Beef & Cabbage are the only items on the menu reminiscent of an "authentic Irish pub". They also serve an assortment of pizzas, sandwiches, and salads.

• Singles

Instant Answers: Uncasville

Comments

Uncasville Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Uncasville restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Uncasville sightseeing.