West Haven Nightlife

• cjg1's Profile Photo

The Texas Roadhouse: The Big Margarita

by cjg1 Updated Jun 16, 2010

Liz loving her Big Margarita

We are often in the area and sometimes we stop at the Texas Roadhouse just for an appetizer and to get my wife one of their Big Margaritas. The Margaritas are served in a huge and heavy goblet type glass. They are under $7 and such a bargain for a good and tasty Margarita.

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Jimmie of Savin Rock: Great Outdoor Bar with a Beach View

by cjg1 Updated Aug 31, 2009

Liz enjoying her Strawberry Dacquiri

Jimie's has a nice outdoor bar area overlooking the beach. The bar is not just for drinks but serves a limited version of the restaurant menu. Liz and I often find ourselves here when we are waiting for a table or for a drink after a nice beach walk. The bar is usually filled with people hanging out with a drink and enjoying the beautiful weather. The atmosphere here is very relaxing and the time just flies and you sit back, relax and enjoy a cocktail.

Our last visit to the bar was a nice sunny day; not too hot with a breeze. Liz and I enjoyed some cocktails before deciding to get a table for some yummy seafood.

If you are a dacquiri fan (Liz is); they make a very good Strawbery dacquiri. Liz always gets one and raves that they are on par with those she gets on the cruise ships.

Dress Code: Casual. If you are coming from the beach you must wear shoes and shirts. BAthings uits must be dry and covered by clothing.

Instant Answers: West Haven

Comments

West Haven Nightlife

Reviews and photos of West Haven nightlife posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for West Haven sightseeing.