Westbrook Travel Guide

• Transportation

Westbrook Things to Do

Tanger Outlets

by cjg1 Written Mar 9, 2009

Tanger Outlets is a nice outdoor outlet shopping Mall located right off of I-95. The outlet is a short 5 minutes off of I-95 and has plenty of parking.The outlets have stores for babies, kids and adults; there is something for everyone. Some of the stores at Tanger are: Hollister, J. Crew, Nine West, Pepperidge Farm, The Loft, Le Gournet Chef, Hagar, Old Navy and more.

Liz and I have found some real bargains here for excellent prices.

Westbrook Hotels

Westbrook Transportation

Driving

by cjg1 Written Mar 9, 2009

Driving is the easiest way to get to Tanger Outlets. It was a nice drive on I-95 and the outlets are right off of the exit.

Westbrook Shopping

• cjg1's Profile Photo

Williams Sonoma: Everything for the Kitchen...

by cjg1 Written May 5, 2015

My wife loves this store as do I. They carry a large variety of knives, cookware, small appliances, dishes, glassware, kitchen linen, bakeware and other kitchen items. Whenever we are in the area we have to stop in and see if anything new catches our eye.

Over the years we have bought many items here: knives, immersion blender, margarita glases, bakeware, roasting pan, table linens and some storage containers. Our last visit in May 2015; we picked up a new blender as well as a few pie pans for some summer pies.

J. Crew: Women's and Men's Clothing

by cjg1 Updated May 5, 2015

J. Crew is one of our favorite clothing stores at this outlet. They have a nice selection of women's and men's clothes: shorts, pants, tees, shirts, skirts, swimwear, socks, outerwear, sweaters and accessories. The outlet prices very good and they do carry some of their regular store items as well as made for the outlet items.

My wife likes their tee shirts and skirts; which are always a good price it seems. Their winter sweaters especially their cashmere items are usually a very good price as well.

What to buy: Our last shopping trip I bought a knapsack, a pair of shorts, swim trunks and a skirt for Liz. The Knapsack was on sale for $45 from $120. The shorts were $29.99. The swim trunks were $25 and the skirt was $28.

Haggar: Men's Clothing

by cjg1 Updated Apr 13, 2009

Hagar carries men's clothing: suits, ties, dress shirts, tees, polo shirts, shirts, pants, shorts, belts, socks and cuff links. The store is rather large and has a nice selection of clothes for work or for home. We went into the store because I saw a shirt in the window that caught my eye. They were having an outrageous sale that day and I found plenty of shirts that looked great. The shirts were severly marked down and ranged from $9.99 to $12.99 each. I bought some nice button down shirts, some linen shirts and a new belt.

What to buy: Anything a man could need to look good at work or home..

What to pay: Inexpensive......great shirts for as little as $9.99 on sale.

Westbrook Favorites

• Montessori's Profile Photo

Watch out for pedestrians!!!

by Montessori Written Jan 8, 2003

Favorite thing: The beach, boating, the people, the schools, the resturants, the beach!! It's Woprth mentioning twice, If you are looking for a quiet place to relax and enjoy time with your family Westbrook is a great place.

Fondest memory: A day of discovering at the beach!!

Fun in the Sun!!!

Instant Answers: Westbrook

Comments

Westbrook Travel Guide
Map of Westbrook