Westbrook Travel Guide

• Things to Do
  • Transportation

Westbrook Things to Do

by cjg1 Written Mar 9, 2009

Tanger Outlets is a nice outdoor outlet shopping Mall located right off of I-95. The outlet is a short 5 minutes off of I-95 and has plenty of parking.The outlets have stores for babies, kids and adults; there is something for everyone. Some of the stores at Tanger are: Hollister, J. Crew, Nine West, Pepperidge Farm, The Loft, Le Gournet Chef, Hagar, Old Navy and more.

Liz and I have found some real bargains here for excellent prices.

Westbrook Hotels

Westbrook Transportation

by cjg1 Written Mar 9, 2009

Driving is the easiest way to get to Tanger Outlets. It was a nice drive on I-95 and the outlets are right off of the exit.

Westbrook Shopping

by cjg1 Updated Apr 13, 2009

Hagar carries men's clothing: suits, ties, dress shirts, tees, polo shirts, shirts, pants, shorts, belts, socks and cuff links. The store is rather large and has a nice selection of clothes for work or for home. We went into the store because I saw a shirt in the window that caught my eye. They were having an outrageous sale that day and I found plenty of shirts that looked great. The shirts were severly marked down and ranged from $9.99 to $12.99 each. I bought some nice button down shirts, some linen shirts and a new belt.

What to buy: Anything a man could need to look good at work or home..

What to pay: Inexpensive......great shirts for as little as $9.99 on sale.

by cjg1 Updated Mar 23, 2009

Le Gourmet Chef is the place to find kitchen items such as tools, knives, olive oils, small appliances, kitchen towels, baking pans, mixing bowls and more. The store caught both of our attention...Liz love to cook and I love to chop things for her.

What to buy: On this particular day we were just browsing until Liz found an incredible marble mortar and pestal she just had to have. It was very large and made of a deep gray marble. It was a bargain for only $25.

by cjg1 Updated Mar 23, 2009

J. Crew is one of our favorite clothing stores. They have a nice selection of women's and men's clothes: shorts, pants, tees, shirts, skirts, swimwear, socks, outerwear, sweaters and accessories. The outlet prices are significantly lower than the regular store and we always walk away with some great items.

What to buy: Our last shopping trip I bought a knapsack, a pair of shorts, swim trunks and a skirt for Liz. The Knapsack was on sale for $45 from $120. The shorts were $29.99. The swim trunks were $25 and the skirt was $28.

Westbrook Favorites

• Montessori's Profile Photo

by Montessori Written Jan 8, 2003

Favorite thing: The beach, boating, the people, the schools, the resturants, the beach!! It's Woprth mentioning twice, If you are looking for a quiet place to relax and enjoy time with your family Westbrook is a great place.

Fondest memory: A day of discovering at the beach!!

Fun in the Sun!!!

Instant Answers: Westbrook

Comments

Westbrook Travel Guide
Map of Westbrook