Lewes Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Lewes

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Blue Plate Diner

by Ewingjr98 Updated Nov 30, 2006

Earned Delaware Today's Best of Delaware awards for Best Diner (down state) and Best Early Bird Breakfast (down state). We got there around lunchtime on a Sunday and the place was very busy. I had a great crab cake sandwich on homemade panini-style bread and my friend had a very nice French dip sandwich. All sandwiches come with a very good pasta salad, but you can get fries instead for a buck extra. Sandwiches range in price from about $6 to $10.

The interior is very nice with new furniture, clean painted walls, and neat antique-European advertising prints on the walls -- not your typical cheesy 1950s diner, that's for sure.

Our service wasn't the best, but they were busy.

• marca's Profile Photo

Rose and Crown: Downtown Pub

by marca Written Sep 2, 2004

My wife and I ate lunch here because we were both embarassed entering some of the other restaurants in town wearing our bicycling outfits. This place seemed more casual and it turned out to be a good choice.

Favorite Dish: I had a crab cake on a crousant and my wife really enjoyed her fried oyster/chicken salad platter which was a special that day.

• marca's Profile Photo

Irish Eyes: Irish Bar with unusual menu

by marca Updated Sep 2, 2004

The waterfront restaurant overlooks the little harbor. On the day we went it was to cold to sit outside on the deck even with the clear plastic sides drawn down. They have live music on weekends starting about 10:00.

Favorite Dish: I tried the crab quasidilla(sp) and the others in the party had hamburgers with various toppings.

Instant Answers: Lewes

Comments

Lewes Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Lewes restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Lewes sightseeing.