Rehoboth Beach Restaurants

Shouldn
    by garridogal
    Okay, stop taking our photo now...
    Mas guacamole STAT!

Most Recent Restaurants in Rehoboth Beach

Lori's Cafe: Sun 'n Sandwiches

by garridogal Updated Nov 7, 2011

Lori

Lori's is a cute little self-service cafe with a wonderful outdoor dining area. There's a large variety of salad, sandwiches, and vegetarian items.

Favorite Dish: I had a hummus and avocado sandwich on whole grain bread. A side of corn chips were a lovely way to scoop some of the avocado out of the sandwich. Hey, this method worked for me. It might not for you, but such is life.

Dos Locos: Rocking Mango Margaritas

by garridogal Updated Jul 7, 2011
    Dos locos y una loca

It's nice to have dinner with guys who are regulars at Los Locos. How else would we have gotten a fabulous table right by the window, on the spot, on the Friday night of the Fourth of July weekend? You've got to love things like that!

Favorite Dish: The food was yummy too. I always like to try something new so I chose the soft-shelled crab tacos. They were interesting and yummy. And hey, the mango Margarita that I washed 'em down with was delicious. Plus, it packed a good punch! ; ]

Cafe Sole: Yummy Sandwiches on Cuban Bread

by garridogal Written Jul 7, 2011

Isn't it inviting looking?

Stopped in for lunch after hitting the shops on Rehoboth Avenue. Mostly, we picked it primarily for the air-conditioning. Not gonna lie to ya, it was hot as hell out that day! But whatever the reason, the choice was a good one. The a/c was lovely and the menu had some interesting and eclectic choices.

Favorite Dish: I had a crab-cake sandwich that was served on Cuban bread (as the subject line suggests), lime flavored mayonnaise, and a side of some chips that I think were plantains but may have been made of some root vegetable. Regardless they and the sandwich were delicious!

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Victorias Resturant, Boardwalk Plaza Hotel: Best Sunday Brunch in State of Delaware.

by tpangelinan Updated Apr 4, 2011

4th of July at Victorias Restaurant

This is the best place to eat in all of state, in my humble opinion. Sunday Brunch, all you can eat, (by reservation only ) is fantastic. I have never had better. Mimosa's or Bloody Mary's are $1.00, and soooo good. Food is 4 Star. Service is too. Any meal will delight you. View of ocean while you eat. Inside the most beautiful hotel.

Favorite Dish: My favorite is the Reservation Only Sunday Brunch.
    Appetizers, Soups and Salads

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

La La Land

by Ewingjr98 Updated Nov 30, 2006

A couch in the pisser?

La La Land is the gayest restaurant I have ever visited, and I mean that in the best possible way. From its pastel walls to the flamboyant bartender with the leopard-spotted hair (his name is Dave Engel and he was named 2001's "Best Bartender at the Beach"), this place has it all. I love the bathroom upstairs from the dining area with the couch covering the old bathtub. The food was very fancy and tasted great. The bar in the back is cozy with a strange little bedroom-themed room next to the bar...the white linens covering the two mattress-couches and more linens on the walls and ceiling make for a unique atmosphere. I was here for a wedding reception in spring 2006.

• Wine Tasting
    • Luxury Travel

• Ewingjr98's Profile Photo

Dog Fish Head Brewery

by Ewingjr98 Updated Nov 30, 2006

Dogfish Head

The Dog Fish Head Brewery is my favorite restaurant in Rehoboth Beach. It has great microbrews and excellent food. Their beers include Lawnmower Light, IPA 60 Minute, IPA 90 Minute (very bitter & 9% alcohol!), Indian Brown Ale (semi-sweet and smooth), Raison d'Etre (very sweet with a light raisin flavor), Chicory Stout, and a few others. Combine this with a good variety of food including steaks, seafood, burgers, pizza, and sandwiches, and Dog Fish Head is a top-notch restaurant.

Dog Fish Head was the first Microbrewery in Delaware after the state changed the laws allowing microbrews. In 2004, Dog Fish Head became the first "Micro-Distillery" in Delaware, making their own rum and other liquors on site.

• Travmad's Profile Photo

Grotto Pizza: Pizza and More

by Travmad Written Aug 9, 2006

Restaurant on the board walk

I was surprised at the great service that was provided I only hope that it is the same in all the of the locations around the area. I was also taken back by the large portions set in front of us.

Favorite Dish: I had a good ole hamburger and fries. Just what I wanted for my birthday lunch. It was done to perfection was reasonably priced and there was enough fries to feed two people. Julia had a small pizza th at looked and smelled wonderful. Stephhad the steak salad that was tossed togther with plenty of green and garnish.

• makiro's Profile Photo

Seaside Thai: Thai cuisine at the Beach

by makiro Updated Aug 8, 2006

I always go to this place when I'm in Rehoboth. I love Thai food and this is one of the few affordable places to eat in an overpriced town that isn't pizza or fast food. The dishes might be a a little higher than home, but much cheaper than other restaurants. It never seems too busy which I like too. They serve import beers and cocktails too. The staff is friendly, the restaurant has a casual beachy feel.

Favorite Dish: The vegetable green curry dish was great and the pad thai was very nice, not greasy.

• Gay and Lesbian

• acemj's Profile Photo

Dogfish Head: It's all about the beer

by acemj Updated Jul 31, 2005

Well, this was really the reason I drove 2 hours and 15 minutes from Philadelphia to Rehoboth Beach. Yep, not for the babes or the beach, but for the beer!

Dogfish Head is definitely one of my favorite breweries on the East Coast, so I thought I'd check out their pub. The brewery itself is located in nearby Milton, DE and can be toured every Monday and Friday at 3pm (and I plan to do that soon). The pub is a dimly lit place with a long bar and ONLY Dogfish Head on tap.

Favorite Dish: I had an ApriHop, which is an India Pale brewed with real apricots. It was a nice summery beer with a fresh, thirst quenching appeal. Then, when my plate of mussels (served with fennel in a light broth) came, I switched to an old standard, the Shelter Pale Ale, which has a lower alcohol content and since I was about to drive home, I figured I should consider moderation. As always, the beer was great!

• The Rams Head Tavern: Good Times!!!

by trishalynndyer Written Aug 17, 2004

One night had drinks here, good prices, next day had lunch. Service a bit slow. Our food was great. i had chicken fingers good and great price 7.95. Plus my boyfriend had the turkey sandwhich ( forgot what it was called, but it had had melted cheese and bacon. I tasted it and it was graet.

Favorite Dish: The turkey Sandwhich

• Beer Tasting

• The Rusty Rudder: Overpriced for the Quality

by trishalynndyer Written Aug 17, 2004

Very Nice ambiance, Drink prices outrageous. Staff so, so. The people I was with got the land and sea buffet ($27) and said it was mediocre. Nothing on the menu i wanted . All seafood, couple of beef and chicken choices, no pasta. Don't bother must be somewhere better.

Favorite Dish: Food Bad!!! Go check out the pier if you dicide to go it's pretty cool

• The Iguana Grill: Mexican and seafood and American In one

by trishalynndyer Written Aug 17, 2004

This place use to be a beach house . It's very colorful kinda of mexican, yet beachy. We had the 7 layer nacho's awesome. i had the jerk sandwhich (chicken), again great, but extra dollar for fries. Little pricey, but same as everywhere. staff ok, nice cause you can st outside on a covered porch.

Favorite Dish: 7 layer Nachos

• School Holidays

• The Summer House: Good Sandwhichs

by trishalynndyer Written Aug 17, 2004

Nice place, casual, staff good. We thought the prices were really high at first but by the end of our trip we realized the prices were like this everywhere. I got house speclity ( a chicken and sandwhich) and it was really good. Except it cost 8 dollars and it cost 2 dollars more for fries, would go back just for that sandwhich, OH someone else had a burger and that was good too

Favorite Dish: The house specailty

• School Holidays

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Atlantic Seafood Company: Well, the atmosphere and the service were good!

by tpangelinan Written Jul 13, 2003

$10.00 Breakfast

We chose the $10.00 Breakfast Buffet. It was pretty limited, but the quality did not really make up for the limited menue. The view, and the service are top notch. We have eaten dinner here several times in the past, and it was very good.

Favorite Dish: Coconut Shrimp, crab cakes.
    Starters are $6.00-$12.00.
    Main Menu is posted outside, take a peek before you go in to see if its your liking.
    Even though we purchased the all you can eat $10.00 breakfast, the juice and the milk in the photo were $2.50 each.

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

Adriatico Ristoranto & Cafe: Dine inside or outside, great Itallian Food.

by tpangelinan Written Jul 13, 2003

Chicken Alfredo, Crab cakes

Hard to find good Itallian Food at the beach. Seafood is really the local fare. This place can deliver both. The service was 4 star.

Favorite Dish: Mike had Chicken Alfredo, and he loved it. I had crab cakes and they were OK. I got spoiled across the street at Jakes.

Instant Answers: Rehoboth Beach

Comments

Rehoboth Beach Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Rehoboth Beach restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Rehoboth Beach sightseeing.

View all Rehoboth Beach hotels