Boca Grande Restaurants

by doug48

Most Recent Restaurants in Boca Grande

• Sisters: Poor service

by Autopicks Written Feb 8, 2012

A party of 5 looking for a casual eatery we found this place cute, we waited for an outside table not very long 10 minutes.
    We all ordered big meals and salads. All put one came so we thought the waitress was going to come back with it in a minute or so but we Waited but could never get her attention again she never came back for drink refills or the salad. After 30 minutes she returned with our meals and once again everyone's except for the same guy that didn't get his salad. We at that time asked about his food missing salad. She said the kitchen must have made a mistake and she would see if they could rush one out to him but in the mean time could I please give him half of my meal since we were having the same thing and we should split his we he got his.
    This man was not my husband and I had already been eating off the plate gross. At the end they charged us for the salad he never received. When we brought this to the waitress attention she was upset with us. The food was just ok we brought the shrimp scampi home an the next day when we opened it there was only three medium shrimp in the order for $18.95 very little olive oil it had to be doctored up. They should never ask a customer to split a meal with someone else at the table.

• South Beach: Very bad experience with owner

by jgreenebp Written Apr 2, 2011

What a disappointement. We came with our entire family as a last night out on Boca Grande. The night ended with an EMBARASSING confrontation with the owner. As my 74 year old father tried to raise the blinds next to our table so that we could view the sunset, the owner started yelling at him from across the restaurant. He continued to yell and berate our entire group. SO disappointing. He has done this sort of thing before when my sister was in the restaurtant. The wait staff was completely embarassed and expressed that this is nothing new with this man. My parents are residents on the island, and we are regular visitors. I cannot express strongly enough how horrible our experience was. I would NEVER recommend this restaurant in the future.

• Sisters Restaurant: Bad service, unfriendly staff, mediocre food

by jsmith71 Written Jun 11, 2010

Sisters seems to be an appealing spot from the outside, but after having two meals there in the past week, I can honestly say that I will never return to nor recommend Sisters Restaurant. The food was mediocre at best, and was incredibly overpriced for its value. The waitresses and the front desk were unhelpful and generally unfriendly.
    However, I returned for a second time because I had a gift card. I had attempted to use the $50 gift card on my first meal, but the restaurant claimed that I was only allowed to spend $25 worth of my gift card. The waitress was incredibly unhelpful and unwilling to make any adjustments to let me use the gift card. I decided to return again to use the remaing portion of the card. Upon my return, I was told that I would not be able to use the second part of the gift card, because they claimed it was for dine-in only (although this was never marked nor mentioned anywhere, even when I had called ahead to discuss the use of my gift card). This time, the staff was not only unhelpful, but also was flat out rude to me.
    When I called the management to complain, I was shocked that the manager was just as unprofessional and disrespectful as the staff.
    I will never return to this institution ever again, and I will tell all of my friends about the horrible service I received at Sisters Restaurant.

• tpangelinan's Profile Photo

South Beach Bar & Grille: Good eats on the beach!

by tpangelinan Written May 10, 2009

We both liked it here, the food was good, fresh, cooked good, it's kind of a burger type joint with all types of food to order right on the beach. What more can you want in a restaurant then good food on the beach. Anyway the service was good and quick, the view was perfect and the beer was cold just like i like it! I would say this is a good place to stop and eat.

South Beach Bar & Grille South Beach Bar & Grille inside Our food again our food With a view like this it's all good!
    • Beer Tasting

• easterntrekker's Profile Photo

South Beach Bar and Grill: Eat on the Beach and Watch the Sunset

by easterntrekker Written Apr 10, 2009

We ate here last night for a last night get together with our friends. The sunset was spectacular and we were happy we had reserved a table outside . The seafood dishes were creative and wonderful . It's a special place and one of the best in the area. If you go make a reservation as its popular. Some of us were bothered by mosquitos so , bug spray would be a good idea. They really didn't bother me though. If you want a romantic dinner come after 7:30 as it is busy with families before that.

Favorite Dish: I had the coconut encrusted red snapper served with strawberry butter and it was wonderful .The grouper with artichokes looked good too.

• Seniors

• doug48's Profile Photo

sisters: italian

by doug48 Written Nov 24, 2008

sisters is a very good italian restaurant in central boca grand. very good italian fare and local seafood. they have a nice outdoor patio which is a nice place to relax in the afternoon. in my opinion the best restaurant in boca grande.

sisters restaurant
    • Fishing

• doug48's Profile Photo

p.j. s sea grill: seafood

by doug48 Written Nov 24, 2008

p.j.'s seagrill is a nice moderately priced restaurant in central boca grande. they specialize in local seafood and american fare. a good place for a moderately priced meal in boca grande.

p.j.'s sea grill
    • Fishing

Instant Answers: Boca Grande

Comments

Boca Grande Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Boca Grande restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Boca Grande sightseeing.