Cape Canaveral Restaurants

Most Recent Restaurants in Cape Canaveral

• grandmaR's Profile Photo

Fishlips Waterfront Bar & Gril: Watch the Cruise Ships from The Cove

by grandmaR Updated Jul 14, 2013

While we were going out the Port Canaveral channel, I was looking for the Harbourtown Marina and the Cape Canaveral lighthouse. I also wanted to get some photos of Jetty Park. I did take this picture of Fishlips, but I haven't eaten here.

• Cruise
    • Fishing

Windjammer: Buffet

by cjg1 Updated Mar 19, 2009

The Windjammer is the ship's Buffet. They serve breakfast, lunch and dinner. The Windjammer is set up with different food stations with appetizers, entrees, desserts, side dishes and beverages. The food here is not as good as the dining room but is fine for breakfast. We had lunch here the first day we boarded, a few breakfasts and for snacks during the days. It wasn't a bad experience but we prefer the dining room.

Favorite Dish: My favorite meal here was the breakfast. They had plenty of eggs, french toast, bacon, sausage and biscuits for me. Liz loved that they had her favorite cereal; Cocoa Krispies.

Ben & Jerry's: Enjoying Some Ice Cream

by cjg1 Updated Feb 4, 2009

To our surprise and delight there was a Ben & Jerry's on board the ship. Liz and I are big Ben & Jerry's fans so this was an added bonus. After a long day of sightseeing we boarded the ship and were a bit hungry. We didn't want a meal since dinner was only a few hours off but needed a snack. We decided to have some ice cream. Liz had Chocolate Fudge Brownie on a cone and I had a cup of Vanilla. It was a perfect treat and hit the spot.

Illusions: Awesome Dinner on the Boat

by cjg1 Updated Jan 2, 2009

Onion Tart

We had some really excellent meals in the dining room. I couldn't complain about anything; the portions, the quality or the taste. The service was excellent by the wait staff; they went above and beyond to make us happy.

Favorite Dish: The salmon and pork were some of my favorite entrees. The strawberry bisque was my favorite appetizer along with the escargot. The blueberry cheesecake was the best dessert in my opinion. Liz's favorite entree was the steak in heb butter. It was a toss up between the onio tart and the escargot for favorite appetizer. Her favorite dessert was the Grand Marnier Souffle.

• surfside7's Profile Photo

Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar: Don't Miss The Fresh Seafood and the Live Music!

by surfside7 Updated Oct 25, 2007

Marla with the Grill's shark

A waterfront eating establishment with original island cuisine. You can eat a great meal while watching the day's catches being brought in at 5 p.m.! There is always really good live entertainment on week ends.

Favorite Dish: Bacon wrapped scallops or shrimp on a skewer appetizer and grilled fish of the day. I always have a cold draught beer to wash it all down.

• surfside7's Profile Photo

Grills Seafood Deck & Tiki Bar: Don't Miss The Fresh Seafood and Live Music!

by surfside7 Written Oct 24, 2007
    Marla with the Grill's shark

A waterfront eating establishment with original island cuisine. You can eat a great meal while watching the day's catches being brought in at 5 p.m.! There is always really good live entertainment on week-ends.

Grills Restaurant & Tiki Bar: Fresh Seafood and fun

Grill's Seafood

This is a Grill only place, (hence the name) they don't fry the fish. Also they had a live band the night I went, as well as a view of the Port Canaveral Harbour

Favorite Dish: My favorite dish was the mahi mahi fist, grilled just right.

• Singles

• tony248's Profile Photo

concessions: You can no longer bring your own food.

by tony248 Updated Feb 15, 2004
    SC Visitor Center Gateway

The prices at the concessions at KSC were the highest I have encountered. Even higher that at Daytona Speedway. I don't feel ripped off by the high prices because it's the money made from sales that fund the tours and buildings used by KSC visitors. Due to current security restrictions, you can no longer bring food or drink into the Center. Plan on $8 to $10 a person for a drink and snack such a hot dog.

• Hexepatty's Profile Photo

Cadillac Lounge: NON love boat material!

by Hexepatty Written Oct 2, 2003

Cadillac Lounge - see the grill on LEFT!

Cocktail lounge w/ a pianist. Kenny but prounounced Ken-aaa. Weird guy, weirder player. Every third note was wrong. And yet his voice was nice. He gave a lackluster performance. It was kinda painful. I wouldn't look at him as he played so i could cringe in silence. What proabably sucked about this lounge is booze is cut off at 2am. HELLO! This is a CRUISE! (But, alas, it is a DISNEY cruise! Oh well...)

Favorite Dish: Service sucked. Had to wait forever to get the waitres to come to me. Ambiance was OKAY. I mean, there IS A CADILLAC coming out at you from the bar. Click on below picture. i Think you will get the detail.

• John_P_LSU's Profile Photo

VAB/OSB Cafeteria at KSC: excellent turnip greens

by John_P_LSU Written Aug 20, 2003

Ok, I know I'm risking my reputation in recommending a cafeteria, but I was very impressed with the freshness and flavor of the turnip greens at the VAB/OSB Cafeteria at the Kennedy Space Center.

I'd rate the food, overall, good. Nothing spectacular.

Favorite Dish: Turnip Greens!!

• Krystynn's Profile Photo

Don't worry... there are lots...

by Krystynn Updated Sep 12, 2002

Don't worry... there are lots of GOOD food here! So, you'd never have to worry about growing hungry. The Lunch Pad Indoor Dining is a good bet. That's where we ended up taking our lunch. There's even a cafe selling snacks, hot dogs, pizzas etc...too. Enjoy your meal here.

• Mundus's Profile Photo

Eat a Lot Before Going There!

by Mundus Updated Sep 10, 2002

My suggestion is to eat a strong meal before going to the KSC. I didn't, so we had to eat there, which took us about one hour, due to the big lines. Put some snacks on your backpack and enjoy them in the Rocket garden! Meals there can be quite expensive.

• Launch Pad and Orbit...

by dzni Updated Aug 26, 2002

Launch Pad and Orbit Restaurant
    This is a typical tourist eatery, serving basic fare like hamburgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, etc. and Coke! Anyway, I think I split a chicken sandwich here for lunch... it was good, decent... filled me up! :)

Kelsey's Pizza: Pizza at the Cape

Kelsey's Pizza

Not much ambiance but good pizza and greek salad. Also has pasta.

Favorite Dish: Order the pizza of the day with a salad, may not seem like much but it will fill you up.

Fishlips: Fishlips Really

Fishlips Food

Right on the harbour in Port Canveral, has an upstairs open air view that is nice. Right beside the gambling ship. Nothing fancier that this though.

Favorite Dish: I had the fish and chips and was cook very good

• Singles

Instant Answers: Cape Canaveral

Comments

Cape Canaveral Restaurants

Reviews and photos of Cape Canaveral restaurants posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Cape Canaveral sightseeing.

View all Cape Canaveral hotels