Clermont Favorites

Most Recent Favorites in Clermont

• I know it sounds wierd, but...

by OrionR19 Written Aug 26, 2002

Favorite thing: I know it sounds wierd, but everytime i go back to Clermont, i have to stop in Publix because i use to work there for 2 years. I dont know, everytime i go there i just hope to see friends that i use to know, both past time i went home i did see people but not all the friends i WANTED to see. its very sad.

Fondest memory: My fondest memory of Clermont would have to be my friends Henry, Brian and Steven. My friend Henry is now in the Air Force, Brian is in the Marines and steve, well steve still works for the Mcdonalds hamburger-making Force. (MHMF) for short...hehe.

• pammie29's Profile Photo

Lake Minneola is a great spot...

by pammie29 Written Aug 24, 2002

Favorite thing: Lake Minneola is a great spot to go to for fun and relaxation. It has a wonderful paved sidewalk from the park to 1/3 of the way around it for walkers, joggers, and bicyclers. Also, the Citrus Tower is a nice tourist spot with a wax museum to visit right there also.

Fondest memory: I love Clermont because it is a small town with not alot of crime or traffic and beautiful rolling hills.

Instant Answers: Clermont

Comments

Clermont Favorites

Reviews and photos of Clermont favorites posted by real travelers and locals. The best tips for Clermont sightseeing.