Been here? Rate It!
Air Force Armament Museum
There are four aircraft in the building, each representing a specific war era: the P-51 Mustang and the P-47 World War II
The F-80 Shooting Star Korean War and
The F 105 Thunderchief Vietnam War
These aircraft were restored by volunters!!!
AIR FORCE ARMAMENT MUSEUM
The Air Force Armament Museum is the only museum in the world dedicated to the collection, preservation and exhibition of artifacts and memorabilia associated with Air Force Armament and its platform of delivery.
The AFAM is open daily from 9:30am. to 4:30pm. CST.The museum is closed on federal holidays. Free admission.Tours are self-guided.
- Book now for big savings!
- Hotels.com Outstanding choice of hotels all over the world at fantastic prices.
- Save up to 50% off Hotels Everyday
- Expedia.com Photos, Reviews and the Guaranteed Lowest Prices
Destin Travel Guide
Explore the World
- Malgrat de Mar
- Yauco Hotels
- Narragansett Beach Hotels
- Labangon Hotels
- Cebu City
- La Spezia
- Manayunk Hotels
- Laoag City