Crabby Dick's, Florida Keys

712 Duval Street, Key West (305) 294-7229

Restaurant from the street
  • Ladies room sign (boat blanked by flash reflection
    Ladies room sign (boat blanked by flash...
    Men's Room sign
  • grandmaR's Profile Photo

Crabby Dicks' Seafood Restaurant and Lounge: Crabby Seafood

by grandmaR Updated Apr 10, 2008

Restaurant from the street

I wanted to go to a very highly rated Cuban restaurant on Duval Street, but we didn't start looking for it until well after noon and it was packed, and I was too hungry to wait. So we went here.

I understand the name of this restaurant comes from the two owners who are both named Richard/Dick. We had lunch and watched the tourists on Duval street (the Duval Crawl). They also have large TVs to watch sports if that is your thing.

Lunch from 11:30am 'til 4pm.
    Dinner from 11:30am 'til close.
    Happy Hour 4-7 pm: $1 Draughts and 1/2 Price Featured Appetizers

Crabby Dicks' also had a line of merchandise...tee-shirts and sweatshirts, hats, mugs etc. I did not buy any.

My mom collects pictures of unusual rest room signs, and I was able to add to her collection here. The Men's room was labeled Outboards, and the Ladies room was labeled Inboards. The pictures were of a man and a lady in the appropriate type of boat (photos 2 and 3)

Favorite Dish: Favorite Dish:
    I can't remember what I had, but they say they have the following things on the menu.

The Best Local Fresh Fish, Dungeness and Alaskan Crabs, Florida Lobster, Stone Crabs, Oysters, Clams, Scallops, and Shrimp, Expertly Prepared Pastas Dishes with Cream or Marinara Sauces

Instant Answers: Florida Keys