Air and Sea Show, Fort Lauderdale

Sunrise Blvd. and A1A and two miles in either way

• Lauderdale Air and Sea Show

by ACWOLF79 Updated Apr 4, 2011

My husband is from the Ft. Lauderdale area but we live in Georgia. We have been coming to the Air and Sea Show for the past 3 years (excluding last year. 2008, because it was cancelled. I found out that it is cancelled for this year but that plans are being made for 2010. It is awesome. We stay in the Lauderdale-by-the sea area because it is less crowded and you get more value for the $. Also, It is the general area where the aircraft turn around..very cool. It is a blast every year. Note: The Blue Angels and the Thunderbirds alternate their yearly performances. Book a room as soon as you know the show is a go ahead!

• Ft lauderdale Air and Sea show

by morgancj Updated Apr 4, 2011

The air show is always the first FULL weekend in May. (except this year 2008) there is no air show because the city of Ft Lauderdale wouldn't put ANY $ towards this awesome show. all of that aside. If you can make it to the Air and Sea show it is the best air show you will ever see.
    I have told people about the air show for years, they always say " I went to one with my parents when I was a kid. then they come to the one here and they now come every year. There are great hotels along the beach. We live about 1 mile from the beach but we get a place and the whole family comes to town to see the Air show. I book about 40 rooms and it is a blast. Ft Lauderdale needs this show. So I am hoping that it will be back in 2009. Come on down to the Air show you won't regret it!

• Beaches

• bonvoyageur's Profile Photo

The Air & Sea Show

by bonvoyageur Updated Apr 4, 2011

Actually we weren't sure whether this was a part of the Air & Sea Show or if this is just how they treat shoplifters in Florida, LOL. Those five guys had a wild ride!

Instant Answers: Fort Lauderdale

Comments

View all Fort Lauderdale hotels